How many fitted's you own, which one is your favorite?

Im about to head out to Lids this weekend and pick up a few, right now my Detroit Tiger one is top on my list.

I own one Red Sox fitted and that's my favorite. Don't really ever wear fitteds. Maybe like once a month I'll wear it.....

I got about 20, but my favorite is my phillies fitted it's mostly red, with black and white dots on the front

i own 12, not really anything special, just regular, team fitted's in game CW's, dont really like all the different rainbow colors.

pMLB2-3537407dt.jpg

only this one

all black, white logo Mets joint >
i get a new one every couple months. i rock that %@%@ like everyone else rocks the blue yankee.
!*$$ the yankees btw.

Like 30-35
8 of em are the same black Sox hat
laugh.gif

I would have more but i give away a bunch and my girl stays swiping em for when she aint got her hair done

dark blue sox
Light blue Yanks
Denim nets fitted(my fav)

Bunch of other old random ones

about 21 my favourite is a Black Pirates hat with a P on the front and Pittsburgh across the side.

7 fitteds.

2007-REDS-1.jpg

right now this is my favorite that i have.
it'll change once i get that marlins hat or the rockies.

My whole crew usually just runs through them, have a homie who works @ a sportsfan so 15.00 for the hookup.

My Fav is prob solid navy with red C indians. Bought like 3 or 4

i own a lil over 30 fitteds my favorite one is one of my sharks one. it has the older Sharks logo. i'll post a pic if i can find it

Back
Top Bottom