How many hours of sleep do you need?

Originally Posted by Luong1209
video of your avy?
roll.gif

I shoot for 8 hours a night. BIG BIG difference between 8 and 5 hours to me.

I have been thinking about this a lot lately. I love sleeping. There's nothing better IMO.

10+ hours -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

9 hours - I'll be alright... Basically enough.
8 hours - One or Two nights in a row is a max for me or else I'm tired.
7 hours - I hate my life
6 hours - I don't feel like myself and/or act like I usually act. WAY TOO LITTLE.
Under 6 hours - I would kill for a bed and a pillow.

I try to sleep atleast 8 hours every night.

I absolutely hate waking up to an alarm
smh.gif
I always feel tired no mater how much I've slept.

I love staying up all night but I hate waking up late... That's a hard problem to fix
laugh.gif

The quality of your sleep is more important than the Quantity of Hours, such as
Tempature of the Room
Your Body Tempature (Good to take a Hot bath 90 mins b4 u sleep)
How hydrated you are (Drink atleast a gallon of water a day)
Your posture (It's best to sleep on a flat surface, like the floor, and with no pillow)

Lately, I've been looking into this thing called "PolyPhasic" sleep where you sleep in 20 minute intervals, 6x a day. What it does is trick yourbrain into entering REM (Dreaming) mode automatically everytime you sleep. Usually (Monophasic sleep) it takes you 2 hours before you hit REM. This is called"Deep Sleep" and it's very diffucult to wake up during. Well Polyphasic eliminates it...

work days i would only get 5-6. since i got laid off i been getting at least 8-10 hours in.

Originally Posted by YallKnoWutDisIz

The quality of your sleep is more important than the Quantity of Hours, such as
Tempature of the Room
Your Body Tempature (Good to take a Hot bath 90 mins b4 u sleep)
How hydrated you are (Drink atleast a gallon of water a day)
Your posture (It's best to sleep on a flat surface, like the floor, and with no pillow)

Lately, I've been looking into this thing called "PolyPhasic" sleep where you sleep in 20 minute intervals, 6x a day. What it does is trick your brain into entering REM (Dreaming) mode automatically everytime you sleep. Usually (Monophasic sleep) it takes you 2 hours before you hit REM. This is called "Deep Sleep" and it's very diffucult to wake up during. Well Polyphasic eliminates it...

QFT. diet and exercise is also very important.

Back
Top Bottom