How many in here rock heavy w/ BOTH Jay & NaS?

nerd.gif

I've seen the arguments go on and on in here over the years (hell, there's one going on as I type this
laugh.gif
)...

Personally, I love both of 'em for different reasons and probably play the 2 of them more than anyone else, save for Ye and Neptunes' productions.

Needless to say, "Success" & "Black Republican" had me like:

30c5zxk.jpg

It seems like you're either a Jay or NaS stan on here, there's no in-between for a lot of you dudes.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

This thread is for appreciating BOTH of them simultaneously, keep the "Takeover" and "Ether" comments out of here.

Nas is my favorite rapper... Jay is my 2nd.

The beef was a big part of hip hop history, but it was years ago. I could understand choosing sides back then, but now I think its understandable to support both artists... Especially since they've done collabs since.
nerd.gif
I mean, Jay was even at Nas' most recent show in NY.
smokin.gif

I'm a big fan of both. That being said, people ride Jay's **** too hard and give him endless passes.

#*%+ Nas...

Oh oh, look at me. i can read a book of black history and spit the information into a rhyme.

If more people read, they wouldn't be so surprised by "Nas Knowledge Bars"

I love Jay a lot more. Nas I definitely respect, but I just don't feel his voice on the tracks. Deep content but it is just too monotone imo.

during the whole beef ordeal I was only messin with nas, but now I slap both nas and jay. I still listen to reasonable doubt everyday, especially can I live

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

#*%+ Nas...

Oh oh, look at me. i can read a book of black history and spit the information into a rhyme.

Shouldnt you be mad at the general public for not reading then?

Jay-Z is my favorite rapper but I respect NaS alot more. They are both in my top 5 and are both amazing at what they do.

and thats that

Both talented but I'm a way bigger NaS fan. IMO Jay is mad overrated though, still a fan

I love jigga and nas, i cant front and say nas stays in rotation. Ive given every nas album a listen but never had anything but
Illmatic in rotation. My first album I personally bought was the life and times of sean carter vol.2 and really fell in love with music
When i was 10- 11 years old. Thank you jay! I appreciate what nas has done also. I dont see how someone
Can say jay is overated, when you cosistantly put out great music, some tracks will sound weak sauce.

#*%+ Nas...

and you could say the same for Stephen Hawking and astrophysics..
and if more people rode bikes there'd be no lance armstrong.. typical NT bafoonery...
laugh.gif

I only rock with Jay but Nas is appreciated though. I have a few Nas songs that I really bump. Never could sit back and enjoy one of his albums in full(except It Was Written, and that last album was decent).

2 of my favorite rappersLooking forward to Nas next album. He's back to being the Nasty Nas.

Originally Posted by foxdawg2000

#*%+ Nas...

and you could say the same for Stephen Hawking and astrophysics..
and if more people rode bikes there'd be no lance armstrong.. typical NT bafoonery...
laugh.gif
That shouldn't even be a necessary retort to the argument. The fact is, the best content that Nas has put out, has nothing to do with dropping knowledge, and has been typical street %@%@. It just goes to show you that people are going to make up their mind without actually listening to the music.

Your opinion is your own, and no one can argue with it, but if you are using BS to frame your argument, it just comes off as silly.

#*%+ Nas...

Sorry what was that? I couldn't read what you wrote behind all that trolling.

Back
Top Bottom