How many is too many teams to support in one sport?

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by Willo23

sick.gif

ALCS_YAN.jpg

aaron-boone-home-run-2003.jpg

I had to dig back to 2003 for something to sting the Sox with.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
here we go..... How many threads do we have to turn into Yankees vs. Red Sox threads?

its getting old...

I have one real favorite team.
But it doesn't hurt to have a few others you would like to see get some shine.

Pistons all day every day, but the Clippers are my #2 and it's fun watching the Warriors sometimes.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by Willo23

sick.gif

ALCS_YAN.jpg

aaron-boone-home-run-2003.jpg

I had to dig back to 2003 for something to sting the Sox with.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
here we go..... How many threads do we have to turn into Yankees vs. Red Sox threads?

its getting old...

Go get a sense of humor, son. It's just friendly ribbing.

And I don't see how this thread was turned into Yankees vs. Red Sox. A whole 3 posts by 2 people were dedicated to it.

You don't like it, skip over it. You could always block me.

This many:
My 5 teams: 1. L. A. A N G E L S, 2. L. A. L A K E R S (Igrew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. U K W IL C A TS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN T I T A N S (we married and started ourlives together in Tennessee), 5. L. A. S P A R K S (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D.PADRES , Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS , S.D. CHARGERS, L.A.AVENGERS , L.A. DODGERS,

tongue.gif
laugh.gif

6 in one sport seems like a lot to me. But, I am not the President of Fan-Hood. So, cheer as you please.... I guess.

Originally Posted by kash55

This many:
My 5 teams: 1. L. A. A N G E L S , 2. L. A. L A K E R S (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. U K W I L
grin.gif
C A T S
(my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN T I T A N S (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L. A. S P A R K S (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES , Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS , S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS , L.A. DODGERS,

tongue.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

MLB: Atlanta Braves

NBA: New Orleans Hornets....i like watching the Bobcats (local team) and the Celtics

NFL: NE Patriots (i'm not a fan but i like the coach and Moss)

NCAA Football: University Of Miami

NCAA Basketball: UNC Tarheels

You can't have more than 1 favorite team hence the word favorite but you can like watching a team or certain players
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kash55

This many:
My 5 teams: 1. L. A. A N G E L S , 2. L. A. L A K E R S (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. U K W I L
grin.gif
C A T S
(my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN T I T A N S (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L. A. S P A R K S (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES , Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS , S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS , L.A. DODGERS,

tongue.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

anything more than 1

i always have 1 team i root for, but i also root for specific players. for example, if i'm watching the cavs play, i want to see lebron go off.

You should only have one team per sport

My only real team is the ********

I love basketball but I don't really have a favorite team

NBA - MAGIC..but i also like the CELTS and Lebron James
CFB - UF
CBB - UF...but i also support UNC and UCONN
NFL - PATS hands down
MLB - RED SOX

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Two: Your favorite team and the team of your favorite player. In the case of these two teams playing each other, precedence must go to the favorite team.
Perfect answer. /thread

Two: Your favorite team and the team of your favorite player. In the case of these two teams playing each other, precedence must go to the favorite team.

bingo....For example, anyteam Ken Griffey Jr is on and the Tigers.

Originally Posted by Durden7

To SUPPORT? I personally think 1, but 2 is acceptbale.

To ROOT FOR? A few

To ENJOY WATCHING? A lot

One per sport for me.

Originally Posted by eight2one

bingo....For example, anyteam Ken Griffey Jr is on and the Tigers.
yeah i agree with this. one team and your favorite player's team

Back
Top Bottom