How many of y'all fulfilled your 2010 New Years resolutions?

My goal was to lose 30 pounds and quit smoking.

I was 280 in January and I now weigh 205. I made it 'til the summer without buying tobacco (for my house's hookah.) I didn't buy an actual pack of cigarettes until this last finals week. (
30t6p3b.gif
)

What about you NT?

My goal was to lose 30 pounds and quit smoking.

I was 280 in January and I now weigh 205. I made it 'til the summer without buying tobacco (for my house's hookah.) I didn't buy an actual pack of cigarettes until this last finals week. (
30t6p3b.gif
)

What about you NT?

Yup, lost 40 pounds from 2010, and my goal was to get in the best basketball shape of my life, and 2011 goal is to get drafted into the league...(the philippine league LOL)
and man....you were so close on the cig goal....you got next year man!

Yup, lost 40 pounds from 2010, and my goal was to get in the best basketball shape of my life, and 2011 goal is to get drafted into the league...(the philippine league LOL)
and man....you were so close on the cig goal....you got next year man!

I don't have a resolution or none of that steez. But 2010 was a goooood year, it went by so fast. I look back and I can't even complain about anything, not a single thing.

I don't have a resolution or none of that steez. But 2010 was a goooood year, it went by so fast. I look back and I can't even complain about anything, not a single thing.

I ended up graduating from High School
I ended up getting my car
I ended up getting my license

but, 2010 was pretty stressing

I ended up graduating from High School
I ended up getting my car
I ended up getting my license

but, 2010 was pretty stressing

Nope reneged on EVERYTHING, 2011 I become a relentless beast ...unstoppable unforgiving FORCE of nature. Cold blooded calculative machine ....
indifferent.gif

Nope reneged on EVERYTHING, 2011 I become a relentless beast ...unstoppable unforgiving FORCE of nature. Cold blooded calculative machine ....
indifferent.gif

I only had one new year resolution this year and I accomplish it!

I'm currently thinking of new year resolutions for 2011!!

I only had one new year resolution this year and I accomplish it!

I'm currently thinking of new year resolutions for 2011!!

Back
Top Bottom