HOW MANY OF YALL HAVE EVER "DONE TIME''

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Gave the boonies in SC 16 hours.. almost 20 long.. im blessed.
pimp.gif
what part of SC
nerd.gif
Caught up in Clemson, but got put in Pickens County
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

"You Have A Collect Call From, ________"
smh.gif

My mom wouldve killed me if she ever heard that ++%@

Maaan what you talkin bout.. luckily for me, she missed the call, so my homeboys had the pleasure of breakin the news
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

2 hour after school detention

Same. Teacher sprung it on me one day without giving any warnings about how many time I'd been late
mad.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

i put in 7 days....worst experience in my life lost 6 pounds off of that nasty food and they barely give you enough im a big dude and i was rationin my oranges and bologni....it was bad cus i love my freedom and now i know the value of freedom. onestly thats my worst fear going back i aint scarred of the people that are in there but me losing my right to do wat i want its the worst feeling in the world next to losing a loved one
pretty much exactly how I felt, I'll do ANYTHING to nvr go back. two seperate nights for me though, I don't wanna know what i'd do ifi was in there for more than a couple days let alone, months or yrs.

1 year, 3 months and 14 days, man im happy i broke up with that %#$$% ! Thank God the condom never broke
glasses.gif

2 weeks in county
the only way to pay the barber was with food so I chunked up 2 honey buns for my court date so i could look decent... jail food is straight garbage I couldjust imagine what the inmates are doing to it back there... and I never turned in my underwear or socks ..I washed them in the sink and let them hang dry in mycell
laugh.gif
poppin sockets and !+!#.. watching for guards .. shootinhoops
pimp.gif
<serious business... used food for gamlbing sneaking contradbandback to the cell...I was high as hell when I got locked up and didn't take a bath for 3 days.. @+@# I don't want your stankin peanut butter and honeysandwhich... Holding cells FTMFL... I was so happy when i got put with the population... shower never felt better.

did 8 months in juvy (brookside) in the boonies. wasnt that bad had some ppls in there so was kinda like camp. btw i am a beast in bidwiz.

did 2 months as an adult. kinda messed me up now not being able to get a good job but u live and u learn.

3 weeks in juvy.
7 long days in county.
Got bailed out, beat the case (only came out with probation), and will never go back
pimp.gif

Been in holding cells numerous times though
laugh.gif

a week in LA county twin towers = hell on earth.

1st day in seen some dude get his face smashed in,

that damn orange flavored drink and mystery meat and crappy peanut butter sandwiches sucked, i swear to god the minute i got bailed out i used the money i hadin my wallet to go straight to dennys and get a grand slam, that was the best grand slam i ever had.

did about 2 weeks in the county including a road trip to FL

I thank God I have never seen anothwer jail and pray that I never do

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

2 days in rikers. never ever again
I saw that Documentary bout Rikers on NT one time....that !@@* look unpleasant!
smh.gif

Goin pen is probably my biggest fear though. I aint tryna hold somebody pocket
frown.gif
laugh.gif

damn, thread got me thinking of my cousin that's in Soledad Correctional training facility. he been in there for a few years over some stupid !+++

I'm picking him up this week(thursday) real talk, he said these last couple weeks were/are the longest ever. said he isn't even sleeping right nowjust waiting to get out. can't wait till he gets out though, we gonna party it up for real

no more calls from "this is global tel link, you have a collect call from _________"

Back
Top Bottom