HOW MANY OF YALL HAVE EVER "DONE TIME''

Buncha criminals...All o'ya

smh.gif

laugh.gif

Based on some of the post and threads, I would expect a lot of you to have 'done some time'...example, the guy who "lost" his G1 and otherNTers trying to act all hard with their post about dealing some drugs
indifferent.gif
unless your lying
smh.gif

EDIT: I personally have never done time.

Vanier CF got out after 6 days. Never again though I'm too bougie for that **%*
smh.gif
Too many snoop from the wire #!* broads up in that #*%!* also
laugh.gif
Foodwasn't that bad at all and I had time to think but its just mad boring. Met some cool people I still keep in touch with though.

Crime paaaaaayssss
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

so which one of yall get beat up or raped in there?

they went to county jail not federal prison. 2 totally different experiences

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Vanier CF got out after 6 days. Never again though I'm too bougie for that **%*
smh.gif
Too many snoop from the wire #!* broads up in that #*%!* also
laugh.gif
Food wasn't that bad at all and I had time to think but its just mad boring. Met some cool people I still keep in touch with though.

Crime paaaaaayssss
laugh.gif
smh.gif

sad...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

2 days in rikers. never ever again
I saw that Documentary bout Rikers on NT one time....that !@@* look unpleasant!
smh.gif

Goin pen is probably my biggest fear though. I aint tryna hold somebody pocket
frown.gif
laugh.gif
It was nothing like the video...thank god
laugh.gif

Theres been plenty of nights where I know damn well I should've been sittin' in a cell but end up at a party that same night. I'm just a luckyperson when it comes to run-ins with the law. Like getting caught with a QP and the cop telling you that if it falls out of his car, he can't beresponsible for what happens to it. But pinching 21 grams at the same time
smh.gif
smh.gif
Thirsty $%! cops. Rather lose 21 grams and get out with my freedom then theother way around
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Theres been plenty of nights where I know damn well I should've been sittin' in a cell but end up at a party that same night. I'm just a lucky person when it comes to run-ins with the law. Like getting caught with a QP and the cop telling you that if it falls out of his car, he can't be responsible for what happens to it. But pinching 21 grams at the same time
smh.gif
smh.gif
Thirsty $%! cops. Rather lose 21 grams and get out with my freedom then the other way around
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

what do yal think about these tips? i hope i never end up there.

1. Do not get involved with punks
I am not talking about guys with spiked hair - I am talking about guys who become other guys' "girlfriends" - usually for protection. Whilethe short term benefits may be appealing (protection from other prisoners), you can become a virtual slave, to be gambled or sold to other inmates and you willdefinitely be used and abused.

This also includes being taken under someone's wing - it will almost certainly lead to you being a victim of rape. People who offer this kind of helpare either looking for a punk, or are looking for someone to pimp out. You should not associate with anyone involved with punks either. Jealousy in prison canlead to murder.

2. Do not discuss your crime

This rule applies especially in cases of sexual crimes. Prisoners doing time for these types of crimes are the biggest target for rape and brutality. Infact, it is virtually guaranteed if the crime involves children. If you are convicted of a child related crime, you should probably request protective custodyfrom the outset - this will keep you out of the main body of the prison and will probably save your life.

3. Do not get involved in gambling

This is a sure way to end up dead. This is a no win situation; you either cannot afford to pay your gambling bills, or you win and make the wrong peoplevery angry. Avoid gambling like the plague in prison. Prisoners will do anything to get what you owe them. Having said that, it is wise to learn a few cardgames before you enter so you can pass the time playing friendly games.

4. Do not collaborate with the guards against other prisoners

You should never tell on your fellow prisoners - if it is found out you can enter a whole new world of pain. Having said that, don't be disrespectful tothe guards - they can help to make your time go easier.

5. Do not become indebted to anyone

When you first arrive, other prisoners will offer to lend you things until you get on your feet - cigarettes for example. They will offer you a pack inexchange for two later. Absolutely do not accept this offer, it is a very common trick to get you indebted to someone. If you smoke - quit. You should waituntil you have earnt your own money before buying things. Basically, the rule is: NEVER take anything from anyone in prison. This is going to get you killed orseriously hurt.

6. Don't stare at another prisoner

Always walk with your head facing forwards. All it can take is a stare that lasts one second too long for you to become the target of violence. A guy mightappear to be friendly or placid one minute, but the next he can be your worst enemy.

7. Do not use drugs

Drug use is a guaranteed road to trouble. You will become severely indebted if you become addicted and you run the risk of being caught by the guards. Drugsare readily accessible and while they may make your time seem less painful, they will almost certainly lead you into big trouble.

8. Work out

Working out not only helps to pass the time, it also helps to to bulk you up - making you less of a target. You should not appear weak - this means walkingwith your head up - do not look at your feet while you walk. Avoid the temptation to get a tattoo - they often lead to diseases like hepatitis. You will alsoregret it once you are out.

9. Keep your mouth shut

Do not tell other prisoners about your private life. Do not discuss your crimes and do not discuss politics or religion. Any type of discussion that canlead to an argument is a big no no. Don't put your business out onto the street. At the same time, respect other prisoner's privacy and don't pryinto their private lives.

10. Be respectful and polite

Always be polite and respectful to other prisoners. Respect is the only thing a prisoner has and taking that away can be disastrous. Remember, if you giveothers your respect, they will most likely return the favour. You do not want to make enemies in prison.

Finally, remember, being in prison is like being at war - so it is better not to commit a crime in the first place.

A week of in-school suspension in 7th grade. The disciplinary teacher gave everybody, including me, an extra day of ISS for not being quiet, even when I hadmy mouth shut all day.

During the same year, I went to an ALC (alternative learning center) for a couple days. It was like a juvenile detention facility. I strongly refuse todisclose why I ended up there. I can arguably say that my 7th grade year was my worst year ever.
smh.gif
smh.gif

nope i aint got time for that.

i know plenty people who have though, fam included. various things.

i gotta stay clean

Weekend Girl wrote:
Crime paaaaaayssss
laugh.gif
smh.gif

No sweat or high octane thrown your way, but I need to find me a down as bad one with that attitude. My last girl was on some scared by the book type biz.

Been cuffed never arrested or locked though. *knocks on wood*

i havent been, wouldnt want to go.

but i got 2 cousins doing life for murder, an uncle doing 25 for possession, and a couple dudes doing <10

Back
Top Bottom