HOW MANY OF YALL HAVE EVER "DONE TIME''

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Did 7 months in da county jail fa burglary, the t.v court judge kinda gave me a little tap on da risk wit da charge cuz he seen i was doing something productive wit myself, i kept getting transfered, first in da county then metro west, then T.G.K....da main question i got was '' wat u in here fa blood''...
laugh.gif
And u here ppl tellin stories, Da bad part about being locked is u neva kno who u gon bump heads wit, it might b somebody u & ya boyz jumped in da streets, now u locked up by ya self dawg u jumped a couple months ago got his boyz in there wit'him, now u gon get jumped & da C.O's ain't finna say nothing dey gon let it ride...
smh.gif
I could talk aout dis all day, But I tell ppl think before u do something stupid!!!
"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

this guy has made 6000 posts typing like that?
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Did 7 months in da county jail fa burglary, the t.v court judge kinda gave me a little tap on da risk wit da charge cuz he seen i was doing something productive wit myself, i kept getting transfered, first in da county then metro west, then T.G.K....da main question i got was '' wat u in here fa blood''...
laugh.gif
And u here ppl tellin stories, Da bad part about being locked is u neva kno who u gon bump heads wit, it might b somebody u & ya boyz jumped in da streets, now u locked up by ya self dawg u jumped a couple months ago got his boyz in there wit'him, now u gon get jumped & da C.O's ain't finna say nothing dey gon let it ride...
smh.gif
I could talk aout dis all day, But I tell ppl think before u do something stupid!!!
"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

smh.gif
Unfortunately yes, it's like he's typing a foreign language. And i'm pretty damn sure we're taught to write all the same standard English, so it takes extra effort to do that. We all got our own slang b, but damn.
FOH, if you found it hard to read, I question your intelligence before the OP's. ***# made perfect sense but yall wanna act like you got a stick up your !$+. Who cares if it wasn't proper english.
roll.gif
i love nters logic sometimes.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

laugh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
Unfortunately yes, it's like he's typing a foreign language. And i'm pretty damn sure we're taught to write all the same standard English, so it takes extra effort to do that. We all got our own slang b, but damn.
FOH, if you found it hard to read, I question your intelligence before the OP's. ***# made perfect sense but yall wanna act like you got a stick up your !$+. Who cares if it wasn't proper english.
roll.gif
i love nters logic sometimes.
I'm serious. Unless you're from South Dakota, I question your intelligence if you have trouble comprehending what dude said.
laugh.gif

You really have trouble deciphering simple slang like "da" and "gon" ?

I'll be damned, let me get a prof. gig teaching ebonics.

5 hour at Laguardia airport jail, then 10 hours at Queens Central booking, hopped outta jail to the airport caught a flight back to ATL and had the best WaffleHouse ever created. It was the LONGEST day of my life, cause all the inmates were like "yo u from Atlanta son I got people in marietta, yo I got people inStone Mountain"... then after a while they were asking me have I been to all the places in the A. it was horrible

3 times short stints nothing major
Henrico (Richmond Va)
twice in Williamsburg Regional
jails funny

Back
Top Bottom