HOW MANY OF YALL HAVE EVER "DONE TIME''

Gave the boonies in SC 16 hours.. almost 20 long.. im blessed.
pimp.gif

the longest i ever spent in a house of corrections was 3 days. I was dope sick though, felt like an eternity. My probation officer wanted to teach me a lessonfor failing a drug test
laugh.gif
good times.

i put in 7 days....worst experience in my life lost 6 pounds off of that nasty food and they barely give you enough im a big dude and i was rationin my orangesand bologni....it was bad cus i love my freedom and now i know the value of freedom. onestly thats my worst fear going back i aint scarred of the people thatare in there but me losing my right to do wat i want its the worst feeling in the world next to losing a loved one

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

i put in 7 days....worst experience in my life lost 6 pounds off of that nasty food and they barely give you enough im a big dude and i was rationin my oranges and bologni....it was bad cus i love my freedom and now i know the value of freedom. onestly thats my worst fear going back i aint scarred of the people that are in there but me losing my right to do wat i want its the worst feeling in the world next to losing a loved one
roll.gif
only thing i could eat was the orange, i couldn't eatthat sweat meat or multi colored mush. Jail food is a horrible experience.

Wow I'm an **@
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I looked at the thread title thinking "TIME" was some new drug
laugh.gif
I haven't heard the phrase in awhile but it should be embedded in my mind.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Haha. I got locked up in another country for like 8 hours.
laugh.gif
%!#+ was no joke tho.

damn you mustve been trippin. what country? and what did you do?

Back
Top Bottom