How many of you are embarassed of your girlfriend?

Originally Posted by eashawty

thats awful, a dude should never be embarassed of his girlfriend. only thing that matters is that he like her

qft

Originally Posted by eashawty

thats awful, a dude should never be embarassed of his girlfriend. only thing that matters is that he like her

qft

real life...

i was with my ex gf for two years, only once was i light weight embarrassed og her, and that was becasue she was wearing this dumb hat, (like those slouchy ones, but it had a flower)

i thought it looked dumb, but she was real sensitive and if i told her i didnt like it, she woulda got her feelings hurt.

real life...

i was with my ex gf for two years, only once was i light weight embarrassed og her, and that was becasue she was wearing this dumb hat, (like those slouchy ones, but it had a flower)

i thought it looked dumb, but she was real sensitive and if i told her i didnt like it, she woulda got her feelings hurt.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

One of the reasons I haven't got with my coworker. Great personality and body, but god damn looks like she took a sledge hammer to the face.
ohwell.gif

Yes, I'm shallow.
laugh.gif

You aren't shallow because you want to be physically attracted to your mate. How is that shallow? Don't feel bad about it.

Finally something I can agree with DC
laugh.gif

And yea whats so embarrassing about buying tampons for your girl? Its only as embarrassing as you make it folks
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

One of the reasons I haven't got with my coworker. Great personality and body, but god damn looks like she took a sledge hammer to the face.
ohwell.gif

Yes, I'm shallow.
laugh.gif

You aren't shallow because you want to be physically attracted to your mate. How is that shallow? Don't feel bad about it.

Finally something I can agree with DC
laugh.gif

And yea whats so embarrassing about buying tampons for your girl? Its only as embarrassing as you make it folks
grin.gif

Originally Posted by he told on me

I wouldn't care, dude like me be glad to finally get buns. If anything she would be embarrassed of me.

roll.gif
How old are you man. And why is your self value so damn low?

Thats what im saying. Yo, is life good for you fam?

Originally Posted by he told on me

I wouldn't care, dude like me be glad to finally get buns. If anything she would be embarrassed of me.

roll.gif
How old are you man. And why is your self value so damn low?

Thats what im saying. Yo, is life good for you fam?

Originally Posted by pip777

I'd never be embarrassed.

So IF (keyword if) you were with a woman and you were out to eat and they bring her the wrong food and she flips off on the waiter, you would be fine with that? Because you love her you should support her actions and support anything she does. Explain that never word to me please. To say you would never be embarassed is interesting to me.
In a situation like that I would be pissed and ask her to calm down. Maybe 'never' was the wrong word to use. "I wouldn't" sounds better.

Originally Posted by pip777

I'd never be embarrassed.

So IF (keyword if) you were with a woman and you were out to eat and they bring her the wrong food and she flips off on the waiter, you would be fine with that? Because you love her you should support her actions and support anything she does. Explain that never word to me please. To say you would never be embarassed is interesting to me.
In a situation like that I would be pissed and ask her to calm down. Maybe 'never' was the wrong word to use. "I wouldn't" sounds better.

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

If i told my girl I didn't like her hat she would be upset but would give a response like, "if you don't like it then don't look at me."
sick.gif

She would still take it off but she likes to act tough (i've seen her bad side on folks and its real) but she does get sad inside. poor thing. Today at lunch she was wearing a hat i got her but its @#$#%. Who cares tho bc she looks like a goober which is ok with me!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

If i told my girl I didn't like her hat she would be upset but would give a response like, "if you don't like it then don't look at me."
sick.gif

She would still take it off but she likes to act tough (i've seen her bad side on folks and its real) but she does get sad inside. poor thing. Today at lunch she was wearing a hat i got her but its @#$#%. Who cares tho bc she looks like a goober which is ok with me!
smile.gif

"Me and my chick is like JFK and Jacky, they can't wait to catch me in Dallas top down in the grassy knoll and clap me."

"Me and my chick is like JFK and Jacky, they can't wait to catch me in Dallas top down in the grassy knoll and clap me."

the only time i was embarassed by a girlfriend was when we drove down to staples for a Laker game against the warriors. shes a warrior fan and the warriors were getting blown out. shes drunk and starts cussing at Laker fans and the players even after she was warned by security. we get kicked out in the middle of the 3rd.

the only time i was embarassed by a girlfriend was when we drove down to staples for a Laker game against the warriors. shes a warrior fan and the warriors were getting blown out. shes drunk and starts cussing at Laker fans and the players even after she was warned by security. we get kicked out in the middle of the 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom