How many of you go to Hunter college?

seen some pretty good stuff today (first day of the semester) guess everyone wanted to make a good impression :tongue:
tongue.gif
. shadow tens ....a few legit XIs and splatters. just wondering if any of you guys go there. its weird cuz when i was a freshman......it was actually a handful of people for the most part who were shoe oriented there.
Check out my ebay listings.....Brand new hufquake new era 7 3/8...... nds og black/blue 14s sz 11

yea man i go there and for some reason it seems like more prettier chicks were there idk where they came from or maybe im just buggin out
LeBron James a.k.a LeGod for MVP 2006-2007

Hunter college is more like a high school then a college. Hunter's the school no one ever finishes. I only know of one person that finished college there and it took her a minute to do so. Good luck
Quote:
a few legit XIs
JORDAN LIGHTING 4 SIZE 8.5 WITH XL T/SHIRT FOR SALE $300.00 EMAIL ME AT NIKES200DEEP@AOL.COM

i wouldnt say it like highschool cuz its type competitive....well nursing atleast. i peeped shorty with the concords too. i had on those animal pack am1s if anyone spotted me. any of you play ball? * graduating is quite the task at hunter if you dont stay on top of your credits and gre's. but i guess thats any college. hunter is pretty boring. the 70 to 30 female to male ratio makes up for it though :D
happy.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Check out my ebay listings.....Brand new hufquake new era 7 3/8...... nds og black/blue 14s sz 11

The girls at Hunter>>>>>the girls at my current school.

:smh:
smh.gif
TEAMMARVEL
With great power comes great responsibility
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S

Are you Ladiesman217?​

:frown:
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
man i miss hunter..ive been goin for the past 3 years and was in the colombian club....but yea i got kicked out academically and now attending Kingsboro... :frown:
frown.gif
frown.gif
yea lots of shoe heads and girls are cute...everybody shoould check out the colombian club on thomas hunter room 320 and tell em jonathan A sent you... :frown:
frown.gif
now im officialy depressed i love that school
damn never thought id get warned...

I got accepted to Hunter but I decided to pass but there are definitely a lot of girls over there
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman. "​

im sorta pissy about not taking my transcript right over to hunter or baruch. i had the grades. but my school is across the street and it isnt bad. nothing better than leaving my house at 7:55 for an 8 am class.
See hoochies pop coochies, for Gucci's and Lucci
Find me in my Mitsubishi, eatin' sushi, bumpin' Fugees.​

^^ its more that there are more females so the probability of them looking good is higher where as my school is mostly male so the chances of finding a decent looking female is extremely rare.

but seriously ive never met so many chan's, nyugens, hu's and chowdurys in MY LIFE. i dont think ive spoken to anyone who wasnt asian or indian or wasnt an exchange students.
See hoochies pop coochies, for Gucci's and Lucci
Find me in my Mitsubishi, eatin' sushi, bumpin' Fugees.​

Quote:
Hunter college is more like a high school then a college. Hunter's the school no one ever finishes. I only know of one person that finished college there and it took her a minute to do so. Good luck
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^^ its more that there are more females so the probability of them looking good is higher where as my school is mostly male so the chances of finding a decent looking female is extremely rare.
TEAMMARVEL
With great power comes great responsibility
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S

Are you Ladiesman217?​

Baruch all day

*sike*

:smh:
smh.gif
@ me being like one of 5 black dudes in the whole school. I only seen ONE bad chick, and i lost i her number :smh:
smh.gif
Looking to get a new plan? Want unlimited text, data, nights/weekends at 7PM for $30(or less) a month?Want a Sprint mogul for $38PM me for details :pimp:

son...Baruch was DEAD today...@#%$ was the worse opening day...all i did was see the same rusty lookin broads i've seen for the last 2.5 years.

once i get used to it...i'm outta there socially
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Yeah that was my girl in them shadows, my boy had De La His and I had DMP XIs. Hunter is ehhhh so I'm probably going transfer out by next fall. And I didn't really see no heat besides my girl and homeboy =/

when i was at kingsborough , there was some nice shorties there , but i currentl work close to john jay and them chicks is on point!!!

Back
Top Bottom