how many of you guys plan to get a ps3?

Joined Mar 18, 2005
Two of my friends bought four on pre-order. I was surprised they would put over $2000 on their credit cards. They don't even have jobs.

Joined Apr 29, 2005
Quote:[hr][/hr]These have a high chance of not making that much on ebay, why i say? because EVERYONE is reselling theirs, i bet 3/4 of the 400,000 ps3 will just be sitting on ebay.[hr][/hr]

yeah ok. there going to be mass resold... and there will be even more DEMAND... just dont bother coppin a ps3 so i have more for myself.

ill definitely be up on my grind homie... get serious.

Joined Jul 9, 2006
Wii > PS3 motion sensor is something new and might make way better or worse for nintendo. but i got to get a Wii cuz it something never done. then ill get a PS3

Joined Dec 23, 2004
i'll probably get a wii first as well. the controller concept is more interesting than the ps3. and after hearing about the prices i'm definitely not gonna get a ps3 on release day.
see what I have for sale: My eBay Selling Page

Joined Apr 29, 2005
Quote:[hr][/hr]smh at people camping 15 hrs outside toys r us for pre orders[hr][/hr]

u serious? we had dudes since friday nite... and i knew i shouldve went friday nite cuz at noon saturday, game was already set... bring on launch date release though...

Joined Nov 17, 2001
why me....why oh why me....and who says i'll have 1 or 2 anyway? :\
DaAznFella daaznfella@hotmail.com

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now