How Many of You Have Actually Experienced "The One Who Got Away....?"

Feels bad
frown.gif

10th grade
Had nightly dreams of settling down with her and starting a family. Thought of names for the kids, how I wanted each room in our house to look like, spending time with her parents, the joy of growing old with her.
I still love her
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

If the opportunity ever comes around again, not one single damn will be given. Happiness with her>>>>>simpin is for suckas talk.
my heart hurts now
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Situations like that usually revolve around the idea of ''what could have been'' instead of the actual woman herself...

...ie, it's all in your mind my dude - if it was meant to be, it would've been.

lol I basically regret every white/Jewish woman I had a thing with in college
grin.gif
-I was too greedy but now I realize I can't do better than a few of them

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Situations like that usually revolve around the idea of ''what could have been'' instead of the actual woman herself...

But I ended it......because I was stupid. It wasn't because we didn't mesh well. It just really was bad timing.
One day maybe we'll reconcile.....
frown.gif

basically

Yeah, freshman year girlfriend. She was perfect. Just the wrong time in my life to have a girl. Well, bad time to just have one.
ohwell.gif
Plus she wanted to wait till marriage. I'm pretty sure she's still bout that marriage life, but I wouldn't know 'cause we never talk anymore.

If she would take me back, I'd come running. ion eem care bruh. I bought that girl a diamond bracelet, G.
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

10th grade
Had nightly dreams of settling down with her and starting a family. Thought of names for the kids, how I wanted each room in our house to look like, spending time with her parents, the joy of growing old with her.
I still love her
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

If the opportunity ever comes around again, not one single damn will be given. Happiness with her>>>>>simpin is for suckas talk.

my heart hurts now
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
this

The majority of active NT'ers are under the age of 25 so the answers you'll get here will be bias. There are many people that once dated a girl that they were crazy about and then the relationship ended and the guy felt like he lost the only girl meant for him. Then a few years later he meets a girl that is so much better that he forgets all about the girl he used to love and she pales in comparison. I know a few guys that were saying they would never find a girl better than their ex and then a few months later they're with a girl that is better than their ex in every possible way.

Be strong and man up. One day you will find a girl that is meant for you

Nah I haven't but I was told that I was the one that got away. She broke down in tears and all of that. Hell she may have been gassing me up, but I doubt it. I was really on some commitment type *%% when we were together and she wanted to explore the world and different #$%^. I respected her wishes and we broke up. It messed with me for a long time, but I got over it. Now her life is so #$%#$ up its not even funny. I feel bad for her really, but you live and you learn.

Had one she was real down to earth we were best of friends everything was good.
She told me how she felt about me and I just keeps mines inside (thought I was a player back then).
Remained good friends then I had my son things didnt change at all.
She would joke about being his step mom.
Things changed when I got locked up.
I got out and she was wifed up and has a kid with some dude.
Im happy for her. (happy that she is happy)
We are still friends but dont speak much since her man is real jealous (in general).

Its all good tho now I got wifey (my other half) and she treats mini me like he is her own

30t6p3b.gif

Don't try to turn a $+@ into a housewife, fellas. Realest words ever spoken. 

Sums up my entire life. I don't think I'll ever love a girl like my ex. She was my best friend, couldn't click with anybody like her. If I had the opportunity I would trade away everything I have to spend the rest of my life with her. But it will never happen because her parents didn't approve of her interracial relationship. Feels really bad man
frown.gif

Why did I click this thread 
ohwell.gif

Man all I can say is this I had my drunks nights of calling private just to hear her voice.What makes it bad is when you know she was a good girl and you just did her wrong.

pimp.gif

I think about it constantly. Right before freshman year of college started I was hanging out with this girl all the time. We went to school about 2 hours away so we couldn't really have anything serious, but when she got there this dude absolutely treated here terribly and she hasn't been with a guy since.... Including me

Back
Top Bottom