How many of you still care about shoes?

I stop collecting Jordans years ago and I'm selling off my SB's right now. I got turned off from JB for the quality and I can't stand wearing the same shoes as a 11 yr old kid. SB's fell off a cliff after the dooms and I lost interest for the crazy bold colors. But I'll never stop collecting Air Maxes. I'm going to be buried in my Stash 95's.

I stop collecting Jordans years ago and I'm selling off my SB's right now. I got turned off from JB for the quality and I can't stand wearing the same shoes as a 11 yr old kid. SB's fell off a cliff after the dooms and I lost interest for the crazy bold colors. But I'll never stop collecting Air Maxes. I'm going to be buried in my Stash 95's.

Toms, moccasins, sandals, and those 2 for $30 Urban Outfitter shoes are the only things i wear these days.

Toms, moccasins, sandals, and those 2 for $30 Urban Outfitter shoes are the only things i wear these days.

How can you not care about shoes? I mean, I've never cared for what sneakerheads consider heat, but as someone who plays ball 4 times a week, then dresses in what's considered corporate attire 5 days a week, shoes are a very important part of my day to day wardrobe.

How can you not care about shoes? I mean, I've never cared for what sneakerheads consider heat, but as someone who plays ball 4 times a week, then dresses in what's considered corporate attire 5 days a week, shoes are a very important part of my day to day wardrobe.

I was never really into shoes, outside of whatever 1 new pair of basketball shoes I would buy for the year. I found NT looking for shoe reviews of the Hurauche 2k5s and stayed for General and the Sports forum.

I was never really into shoes, outside of whatever 1 new pair of basketball shoes I would buy for the year. I found NT looking for shoe reviews of the Hurauche 2k5s and stayed for General and the Sports forum.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I stopped caring years ago. I used to have a big collection but have since sold off or donated 95% of my Jordans/Nikes. The only kicks I havent parted with are my Olympic VII retros. I still cop casual and dress shoes but maybe just 3-4 a year compared to buying new shoes almost every month back in my heyday. 

This.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I stopped caring years ago. I used to have a big collection but have since sold off or donated 95% of my Jordans/Nikes. The only kicks I havent parted with are my Olympic VII retros. I still cop casual and dress shoes but maybe just 3-4 a year compared to buying new shoes almost every month back in my heyday. 

This.

ima be buried in my VII Bordeaux
pimp.gif

I'm 18 and see it as a waste of cash spending over $300 on a pair.

I just stick to my old Puma suedes or my trusty Adidas Sambas.
wink.gif
Comfort FTW.

I'm 18 and see it as a waste of cash spending over $300 on a pair.

I just stick to my old Puma suedes or my trusty Adidas Sambas.
wink.gif
Comfort FTW.

i still care, i've been into shoes since i was little and it's fun getting all the stuff i couldn't get back then now. however i have a bunch of other priorities now compared to when i was younger so i don't cop nearly as much stuff as i used to, and the stuff i do buy, i only buy it if i know im going to wear it pretty often.

i still care, i've been into shoes since i was little and it's fun getting all the stuff i couldn't get back then now. however i have a bunch of other priorities now compared to when i was younger so i don't cop nearly as much stuff as i used to, and the stuff i do buy, i only buy it if i know im going to wear it pretty often.

Just like a clean pair of sneakers on my feet nothing crazy, usually some nice Jays, Griffeys, Pennys but definitely not into it like I use to be. Im also into more casual stuff like adidas and sperrys now so...

Just like a clean pair of sneakers on my feet nothing crazy, usually some nice Jays, Griffeys, Pennys but definitely not into it like I use to be. Im also into more casual stuff like adidas and sperrys now so...

I still care, even though I don't wear sneakers as much. I still definitely look out for 90s retros and new innovative running and basketball sneakers. 

Back
Top Bottom