How many pair of AF1's have you purchased this year?

2. White/white lows, Atmos. I made 2 ID's, purple/white and blk patent/white, and sent them both back. Pretty much everything Nike released this year was garbage, I don't think I'll ever buy another new release again.
TEAM-AF-ONE

3: got 2 pairs of iD's (one was free though), and the lebron supreme (at nike friends/fam). i really wanted the japan supreme too but didn't want to pay that much for them.

<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

1, the XXV samurai edition, hot colorway IMO :pimp:
pimp.gif
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

-ANGELO
WANTED: White or black Vans Half Cabs Bullet Proof size 12.
TEAM XBOX360​
Gamertag: YuNg Noypi

Only 2 pairs this year....
****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

just one pair. back in.. february?

dsc04400dd0.jpg

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

5 id's. I considered the brown/gum ones and kind of wish I had gotten them, but everythgin else is garbage. THis coming from someone with 250+ pairs

1 and it was a mistake decision. i got the stash af1s oh well, they'll be out soon.
HEAT FOR SALE: DS og blk toe 14's sz 9 $140 ship, DS air max 90 infrared sz 9 $200 ship, DS air max 96 screem green sz 9 $140 ship, DS brian anderson sz 10 $130 ship, DS nike jordunk white/cement sz 9 $100 ship, 99 retro white/red/blk sz 9 slight yellowing $240 ship, VNDS white/blk/red 8's sz 9 $150 ship, DS military 4 sz 9 $130 ship

Zero. I own about 25-30 pairs of AF1's, but there has been nothing released as part of this 25th anniversary worth the money they are asking. I thought I would want the canvas ones, but when I saw them in person I had no problem passing.

TWO.. one of them were the (iont care what yall say) THOMPSON forces.. i love those.
(Sz 12) Looking For: Nike Vandals (King Of Hearts), Jordan 16 - Cherrywoods Or Gingers, AZG Wheat, LeBron 2 (Grey/Blue), AJ3 Flips, AJV Greenbeans, Flint 7s, Ice Xs, Flint 13s

white on whites, linens, red cloverdale parks, and tony parkers. 4 pairs....i still want aquas and houstons.
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans​
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Just 1 all white Lows..I love Patent Leather. Nothing this year really Caught My Eye and they are way over Priced..
150 to 250 for a pair of AF1 No Thanks :smh:
smh.gif
B l a Z e

1, my obsession for Air Forces has died down, getting a little sick of them. Whenever I like a pair, they aren't so crazy nice I have to buy them so I cop something else. Plus EVERYBODY has a pair so I want to be different...
"White Leather, Hot New Pair of Rims, Brand New Pistol With The Trigger Like A Hair Pin"-Weezy Baby

Back
Top Bottom