How many pair of basketball shorts do you have?

i think i have about 20 pairs of bball shorts
my favorites are the all black jordan shorts

Villanova mesh
UCONN Mesh
Duke Mesh
UNC Mesh
Kansas Mesh (Paul Pierce #34 on the Leg)
Syracuse Mesh
Knicks Mesh
Phoenix Suns Mesh
Arizona Dri Fit
Gonzaga Dri Fit
Georgetown Dri Fit
Knicks Reversible Mesh
Bulls Mesh
NUggetts - Durasheen (Hate em)
Every Color Generic Mesh Shorts from Sports Authority
Iverson Shorts with the Camo (Still Fiyah)
Above The Rim shorts (White with Black/grey/white Camo stripes)
Dada reversibles (kinda fresh too)

I have 11 if I remember correctly, and all except 2 of which are Jordans. I wear basketball shorts 5 days a week because they're comfortable and it'shot in Texas.

Back in my Finish Line days I had a ton of ball shorts. I had almost every color of the old jordan shimmer shorts that had the stripe down the side and alsotrim around the bottom. I prolly had like 25 or so. Now im down to about 6 or 7 pair that i usually wear. The others either got stolen or never returned vyfriends that I let borrow them. I now have 0 shimmer shorts which are my absolute favorite type of shorts ever. Now i just got some blackck ones and a couplepair of Carolinan Authentics

laugh.gif

I have 3-4 pairs of basketball shorts. If we are taking athletic shorts in general, I’d estimate 20ish pairs

An insane amount of hoop shorts. and then triple that if we're talking strictly workout shorts in general. I get a lot of athletic gear and give it away to my friends the ones i dont use or want.

I have like 10 Nike/champion/under armor shorts I workout in, I suppose their design qualifies as bball shorts.

The only official NBA shorts I have are the Knicks.

20 pairs maybe? Never really counted. Only 1 nba pair. Lots of college. Nike dri-fits.

Back
Top Bottom