How many pair of basketball shorts do you have?

So I've been trying to trim down my wardrobe, especially before I move again so I took all my bball shorts I don't wear as much and put them in a bagto take to Goodwill or something. It was probably about 50 pair in the bag. I still have though a drawer where I keep my top notch basketball shorts that Ilike the most, and then separately I keep my ones that I wear less and only casually. I keep trying to convince myself I should keep these because I might wearthem one day or I have that shirt and shoes that would look fire with it, even though realistically I only wear like 4 pair (all the all black ones). Anyways,I haven't counted officially but I'm willing to bet I have 104 pair of bball shorts and that in the last 90 days, I've worn 5 of them.

What's a "normal" amount of ball shorts to have? Granted I do play basketball everyday, but yea still seems excessive. No pics now becauseI'm at Mom's house, but if this post has any life I'll add them later

i only have 4 pairs, 1 pair of jordans, an xxxl nike flight lebron, 2 kobe shorts. and a few other ones i outgrew.

i do have over 12 winter jackets that i dont even wear. ive been wearing the same 2 for the last 3 years
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. moms and aunt gets em for free.

Had about 50, but after loaning them out to everybody that spend the night, or need a pair to go ball, you never get em back. So I'm down to about 8.Marshalls and TJ Max keep em for bout 15 bucks FTW!!

If you've played b-ball your whole life I'd say 104 is acceptable considering I have some that are 10+ years old.

Otherwise you seriously need to take annual trips to a Goodwill.

I have about 4-5 Bball shorts, all Jordan for the baggy fit. But I also have other styles of shorts, ie running, fighting, swimming.

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

If you've played b-ball your whole life I'd say 104 is acceptable considering I have some that are 10+ years old.

Otherwise you seriously need to take annual trips to a Goodwill.
laugh.gif
I'm 24, I don't have any 10 yrs old. Oldest might be 5. My favorites are the drifit Jordan Shimmer's which are damn nearimpossible to find (they only sell those longer waffle knit ones now), the Reebok NBA Fusion talls (eBay is the only place to get these now), and my blackJordan Classic Mesh's which aren't drifit but are thin and airy so they feel like it.

I just ordered some K1x from Champs too that I'm looking forward to and I got a new pair of black Jordan ones that are similar to the shimmers (but notdurasheen), and Under Armour finally made some long bball ones so I copped some silvers.

Originally Posted by abernja

I own about 25.

Didn't you make this same exact thread last month?
Nope, somebody else might have and I missed it, but I know I didn't

Back
Top Bottom