How many pairs of jeans do you guys own?

Originally Posted by Supremacy

1 uniqlo t-000
i've been looking for a pair my entire life
mad.gif
tired.gif

At 40 something almost 50. I'm still sorting, downsizing, and donating so hopefully 15-20 by the end of this weekend.
Lately all I've been wearing is my khakis, cords, and cargo pants though.

More than 10.  I only wear 2 pairs now, and one I ordered is arriving today.  It seems like every year I get better fitting jeans.

i have 11 but only wear 4 or 5 forreal so i am about to give the rest to good will and buy some more. If you want them get them my man

I got 20+ and I been buying a new pair every week for the last 3 weeks. I'll keep this going for the next 3 weeks then I'm done...

Originally Posted by dbailey86

i have 11 but only wear 4 or 5 forreal so i am about to give the rest to good will and buy some more. If you want them get them my man
What brand/size?
happy.gif

My rotation is 7 pairs. I have others that I wear for work, but I don't count them.

And I thought I was ODing. I've owned quite a few pairs of jeans in my lifetime (I'm 23) but right now I'm at <10 pairs, and my regular rotation is 3 jeans and 1 khakis.

1 pair of a# black
1 pair of a# blue
1 pair of baggy Levis

I hate jeans. I've had those baggy Levis since HS.
laugh.gif
Ummmm... I graduated HS in '97.
laugh.gif

wow! I have like 6 pairs and I was thinking that i needed more in my rotation. I guess I got brainwashed by those fly guys that have a pair for every day of the month.

I don't feel so bad now. and I can save money. I actually was about to spend almost 100 yesterday on jeans but I put them back. don't feel so bad about it now.

I would have more if my moms ain't take it upon herself to go and wash my 501 and 514 hard denims... they shrunk and look different in color.

no rips tears or anything in em. just smaller.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom