How many people did you cut off after highschool?

Joined Jul 16, 2002
[table][tr][td]
CTzFresh3st[/td] [td] [h3]How many people did you cut off after highschool?[/h3] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]Lead[/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]

06/02/09 12:42 PM
[/td] [td]
Tags : None
[/td] [/tr][/table]

mdresident

Banned
Joined Aug 22, 2008
It just happened overtime. I didn't make a list and say i was going to dead everybody on the list. You jsut grow up and never see the people u went toschool with.

If you want to cut them off..why didn't you do it already?

Joined Dec 8, 2008
i got like 3 maybe 4 homies that im still homies with from high school. Other than that im straight. I got other priorities goin on for me so i dont evenreally kick it with no one anyways. Word to growin up and takin care of family business.

Joined Sep 16, 2003
Originally Posted by mdresident

It just happened overtime. I didn't make a list and say i was going to dead everybody on the list. You jsut grow up and never see the people u went to school with.

Exactly.

Joined Mar 25, 2008
Originally Posted by mdresident

It just happened overtime. I didn't make a list and say i was going to dead everybody on the list. You jsut grow up and never see the people u went to school with.

Im graduating this saturday but ^^

Joined Aug 2, 2008
i'm bout to be a junior in college and I'd say besides my 10 closest friends and those who go to the college I go to.. 90% of them

Joined Jul 22, 2007
Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

Are you kissing the bottom of 6 Rings?

Those your grails bro?

If so, no need to worry about it, im sure your friends are planning on cutting you off first.

Joined Oct 8, 2008
All but 3 of my close friends from HS. I didn't really cut people off, I just grew up and into my own person.

I realized a lot of the cats I was in school with weren't trying to better themselves after school and didn't need to be around em.

Joined Apr 30, 2007
Don't know anybody. I didn't necessarily cut anybody off. Everybody just went their own way.

Joined May 9, 2006
Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

All but 3 of my close friends from HS. I didn't really cut people off, I just grew up and into my own person.

I realized a lot of the cats I was in school with weren't trying to better themselves after school and didn't need to be around em.
I feel the same way. You gotta surround yourself with people who are getting things done.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now