How many people did you cut off after highschool?

13 days left until graduation & I feel like cutting all ties
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
CTzFresh3st[/td] [td] [h3]How many people did you cut off after highschool?[/h3] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]Lead[/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]

06/02/09 12:42 PM
[/td] [td]
Tags : None
[/td] [/tr][/table]

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

It just happened overtime. I didn't make a list and say i was going to dead everybody on the list. You jsut grow up and never see the people u went toschool with.

If you want to cut them off..why didn't you do it already?

i got like 3 maybe 4 homies that im still homies with from high school. Other than that im straight. I got other priorities goin on for me so i dont evenreally kick it with no one anyways. Word to growin up and takin care of family business.

Originally Posted by mdresident

It just happened overtime. I didn't make a list and say i was going to dead everybody on the list. You jsut grow up and never see the people u went to school with.

Exactly.

Originally Posted by mdresident

It just happened overtime. I didn't make a list and say i was going to dead everybody on the list. You jsut grow up and never see the people u went to school with.

Im graduating this saturday but ^^

i'm bout to be a junior in college and I'd say besides my 10 closest friends and those who go to the college I go to.. 90% of them

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

Are you kissing the bottom of 6 Rings?
indifferent.gif

Those your grails bro?

ruz5s2.jpg

If so, no need to worry about it, im sure your friends are planning on cutting you off first.

All but 3 of my close friends from HS. I didn't really cut people off, I just grew up and into my own person.

I realized a lot of the cats I was in school with weren't trying to better themselves after school and didn't need to be around em.

Don't know anybody. I didn't necessarily cut anybody off. Everybody just went their own way.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

All but 3 of my close friends from HS. I didn't really cut people off, I just grew up and into my own person.

I realized a lot of the cats I was in school with weren't trying to better themselves after school and didn't need to be around em.

I feel the same way. You gotta surround yourself with people who are getting things done.

Back
Top Bottom