How many rollover minutes do you currently have

over the span of 2-3 years, my sister, mom, dad, and i had 18k+ rollover minutes. We had the 2000 minutes and basically the only person that was calling allthe time was my sister. Anytime i ever use the phone was during the night when it was free.

Originally Posted by eight2one

i got verizon.
laugh.gif
Me too and about 80% of the people I talk to do as well. I'm not a phone person so I've never gone over my mins or even come close to it.

dude...I got 15'963 and counting...My boy dropped like a total of 500 bonus minutes plus the 1400 that i get on my standard plan...so i get to rolloverlike 650 each month!!

ChuyeeOUt.

i dont get whats the point of having so many rollover minutes. i would down grade the plan and save some cash monthly.

Originally Posted by R31J23

i dont get whats the point of having so many rollover minutes. i would down grade the plan and save some cash monthly.

i think mine is already the cheapest family plan, or it was at the time. havent looked at rate plans in a minute.

Originally Posted by R31J23

exactly. the more mins yall have the more money your wasting. **$$# is dumb

im sure i have thousands, people i talk to either have at&t or talk past 9

I'm paying $55/mo. for 2 lines and still have 3700 rollover minutes. I would try to downgrade, but then I would have a pay as you go plan, and be payingmore.

I dont see how people think rollover minutes are cool. Kudos to AT&T for making all you people pay for these extra minutes you'll prolly never use.
pimp.gif

I have 2300 or so maybe, I don't make too many long calls before 9 because I'm usually in class/working/working out.
I picked the cheapest 450 plan for that reason though, 5000 N/W minutes(which I don't use all of), but if I do I got all these rollover minutes.

thinking of switching to verizon though at the end of may, no buying unlocked phones but damn near EVERYBODY I talk to(and this isn't an exaggerationeither) and my landline service is Verizon so I could get the cheap plan with them and use my IN minutes with everybody for life.

I wish there was a way I could sell my rollover minutes...I mean they are mine that I paid for... ...

Back
Top Bottom