How many times a week you beat? Vol. Girlfriend / Wife ?

i been married for 11 years , been with my wife a total of 21 yrs this year , i've nailed this woman probably over 10,000 times ......

nowadays with our work schedules ( im night shes day ) , i'm lucky if i hit it 4 times ............ a month
30t6p3b.gif

enjoy ya youth fellas .......

edit * just finished beatin it on the strength of this thread
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by j4ck

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

prob like 2 times a week now cause she preggo and her stomach got big
laugh.gif
.....the box be right but it be @!***# w/ my mind knowing my daughter in there b
30t6p3b.gif
like the knocked up scene?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that movie just might be the reason why i'm like that 
laugh.gif

Honestly, damn near everyday. 6 years strong and it hasn't died down a bit. I put love in her mouth just about everyday too, especially during her cycle. Sex life is
pimp.gif
!

Originally Posted by onewearz

i been married for 11 years , been with my wife a total of 21 yrs this year , i've nailed this woman probably over 10,000 times ......

eek.gif

5-6x a week and she does not understand that sometimes I don't want to do it because I am tired. I'm 26 btw.

The only time I get is when her "aunt" comes to visit.

Married. I smash 3 times a week max. When you've been with a woman for 9 years you don't feel the need to be in them all the time.

Years ago I used to OD and try to hit everyday, sometimes multiple times, but honestly, that gets old real quick and makes sex boring to me. Get the dome pretty much on demand.
pimp.gif

Married 5 years and the kids are letting us get it in 3-4 times a week max.
We do get angry when our little ones zone defense prevents penetration.  But that
delay between sessions makes sex so much better.

Originally Posted by vSlackin

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by vSlackin

Girlfriend = around maybe 2 times a week cause we don't see each other everyday of the week
Hand = 2-4 times a day

Come on man, I'm debating making a thread about this but it won't be serious. How much is too much? I think once a day for fapping is pushing it, how the hell do people manage multiple times a day.
I think it's too much personally. The thing is, I don't know why I keep going. May get to the point where it(balls) starts hurting or I'm out of juice. It's probably my addiction...
brush the pain off.
KEEP GOING.

iLLbanianKid13 wrote:
j4ck wrote:
iLLbanianKid13 wrote:
Make an effort and post few pics b.

indifferent.gif

K i'll just have an imagination.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If I did have a girl, it'd be everyday, multiple times a day 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLLbanianKid13

Originally Posted by Tero

7 times in the span of 3 hours

Man after I beat once, I cant even get hard anymore....until the next day maybe cuz its boring?
i stopped smoking like a month ago and my sex drive went through the roof. she be getting sore, but i just get it in while shes sleep 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by MrBrown

eek.gif
thats 500 times a year though, for all that time...

between work and studio sessions it's difficult but like drake said womb is just womb and I can get it when I need it but these next two weeks I got tha crib to myself best believe
all 3 of my women coming by and my jumps coming by I'm od'in on tha womb

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by MrBrown

eek.gif
thats 500 times a year though, for all that time...

I was exaggerating bro, but it dam sure feels like I've hit it that many times .....

When all it's right probably 5 times a week, when I piss her off it goes right down to zero
ohwell.gif

When damn near shring a dorm. 5-7 a week. now twice a week unless she gets in that mood. Then it's like 3 times a day then nothign for 2 week. its whatev

3-4 times a week.

It used to be more when we were in college but now work has us tired at the end of the day so it slowed down but its so sweet when I get it.

Get it in on average 4 times a week. Im 23 but like most im just busy and tired as hell. If I wanted it more often im confident I could get it. I would rather drink a beer and fall asleep in my recliner after a 13 hour work day.

Yo OP can we still get a crack at your wife. I know bread called her first but I'm willing to wait for her to get shipped to me.

eh idk 1-3 when we lived together. i graduated and moved back home till i can find work so its only when i head out to visit her now
ohwell.gif
its all good tho....sometimes..

Gettin married in 45 days, 9/9/11, and we go about 3 maybe 4 times a week.  Gotta get it when we can because we have a children and the 1 year old is the certified #@@+ blocker 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom