How many times do you sleep on your beddings until you wash them?

Joined Aug 1, 2005
I sleep on the pile of clothes that I refuse to put away. They're clean, I'm clean. We good.

Joined Aug 31, 2006
- Every week

- nothing like the first time sleeping on some freshies....have me in the bed like

Joined May 25, 2001
No more than 3 days since I come home straight from the gym many nights and hop in bed. Plus I wash damn near daily anyways

Joined Mar 17, 2006
How many of you shower at night, and don't shower in the morning after you've woken up?

Joined Jun 26, 2004
Originally Posted by eaalto

How many of you shower at night, and don't shower in the morning after you've woken up?
+1 for me. i do this 95% of the time.

Joined Dec 21, 2002
probably once a month.

half the time i fall asleep on my couch or on top of covers anyway

unless i start seeing alot of sex juices, then i wash on sight

Joined Apr 1, 2009
Originally Posted by ChiqGa

Originally Posted by eaalto

+1 for me. i do this 95% of the time.

i don't have time to shower in the morning.
but as for sheets I rarely change them until I see them getting dirty or smelly. so like once every 2 months
it's nasty i know...oh well

Joined Mar 25, 2010
I make time to shower. It wakes me up in the morning and I feel more energized when I leave my apartment. I leave my place early for work every morning.

Joined Aug 1, 2005
once a week.....and I rotate the bed once every two weeks.......the only way to keep your bed fresh...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now