How many times do you wear your jeans until you wash them?

Originally Posted by Baltimore

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by Baltimore

Thats nasty i wash after i wear. Thats filthy son.
No you don't you just want us to think you're super clean
Yes i do why wouldnt i wash my worn clothes? Thats dirty not washing your clothes.
ok

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Why do you guys not wash them tho?

Cause the denim gets soft with detergent?

If that's the case, Why not dry clean them?

Wash them and when you think they become soft buy new ones. Seriously man thats dirty wearing used clothes over and over

Brand new jeans, I dry-clean them before i even wear them.
Ill wear my jeans then at most 2 times, and then dry-clean them.
Between the first and second wear, they get ironed.

Off topic: Dress shirts and Polos get dry cleaned almost after every wear

Originally Posted by reeeem0

i dont wash my jeans.

keep your *%$ clean and you wouldnt have that problem 
wink.gif

EVERYONE sweats and unless you be rolling yourself in baby powder before you get dressed, that funk accumulates on your clothing over time.  
sick.gif

I wash mine like every 2 weeks.

This is what they give us for our security uniforms.

We only get 3 uniforms until they get so worn they gotta be replaced.

So I'm forced to wash them twice a week. If I don't use the starch, the material gets soft as hell....like bed linen.

This keeps the clothes crispy & durable as hell.

Um, once.
I've never heard of wearing them more than once before washing them my mom always told me wash everything after one wear.
I'm confused now, I didn't know that was common.

i barely wear jeans anymore. i wear them maybe like once a month nowadays so unless i step in mud or something my jeans can go maybe 3 months in between washes

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I've been wearing my jeans for over two years and just washed them this past weekend for the third time because I got period blood on them.

wat

If i honestly answered the question i would contradict myself crazy in my cleaniness thread...but i live in AZ and i can honestly count on one hand the # of times i wear jeans from March-November. In the winter i wear jeans (cold obviously) but with that i rarely feel the need to wash them...

So what do yall do when you go to the clubs and stuff and your #%$# smell like smoke. That's my only problem and it pisses me off cause I don't wash mine to much but when i go out like every other night i catch myself washing my nice denims like once a week or so and it gets me salty.

hardly ever...washing just reduces the life of the jeans.  i wash em when i go out and around cig. smoke or somethin, when i sweat in em, or when i get somethin on em.  and during the winter, when the salt gets on the bottom, i'll wash a little more often.

Every wear basically. Sometimes i do two if i want to wear it again before i feel like doing laundry.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

If i honestly answered the question i would contradict myself crazy in my cleaniness thread...but i live in AZ and i can honestly count on one hand the # of times i wear jeans from March-November. In the winter i wear jeans (cold obviously) but with that i rarely feel the need to wash them...
this should be good...can you define "cold"...?

Constantly because for females they stretch and get loose so washing them fits better.
Also because my dog slobbers on me constantly.

Back
Top Bottom