How many times do you wear your jeans until you wash them?

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by jthagreat

If i honestly answered the question i would contradict myself crazy in my cleaniness thread...but i live in AZ and i can honestly count on one hand the # of times i wear jeans from March-November. In the winter i wear jeans (cold obviously) but with that i rarely feel the need to wash them...
this should be good...can you define "cold"...?
I was texting a friend in arizona winter 09 and she said she was freezing and it was 60 degrees
indifferent.gif

for my generic jeans, i'll wash like once every 3 weeks. my name brands? once every.....4-5 months unless they get real dirty

Originally Posted by Baltimore

If i honestly answered the question i would contradict myself crazy in my cleaniness thread...but i live in AZ and i can honestly count on one hand the # of times i wear jeans from March-November. In the winter i wear jeans (cold obviously) but with that i rarely feel the need to wash them...
I was texting a friend in arizona winter 09 and she said she was freezing and it was 60 degrees
indifferent.gif

reminds me of that south park episode where it gets 60 degrees and everyone is complainin bout how hot it is and theyre wearing wife beaters and bustin out the AC.........................is this true colorado people?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

Originally Posted by Baltimore

indifferent.gif

reminds me of that south park episode where it gets 60 degrees and everyone is complainin bout how hot it is and theyre wearing wife beaters and bustin out the AC.........................is this true colorado people?
nerd.gif

roll.gif

its rarely cold out here. so i dont wear jeans often. only when its cold
nerd.gif

I never wash my jeans. I get 1 pair of black and 1 pair of blue 501 stf's then wear them for however long it takes for them to not look so good anymore then i cop a new pair. The ones ive got now ive had for almost a year now since i gotta wear slacks to work i only wear them on the weekends or if i go somewhere at night.

I don't wash them until they get dirty, sweaty, or smelly....Washing them too many times won't be good.

I don't wash them until they start to get loose n the butt and thigh. Depends on how my week went so probably a week or two but I don't wear jeans everyday and I rotate a few pairs when I do.

All the time? I don't wash jeans... I buy new ones... seriously. Once it's time to wash, I need FRESH denim.

Hot soak before wearing if its unsanforized... If its sanforized or one wash I'll skip the hot soak... A year for the first wash usually with hot water turned inside out. And then a cold soak every few months after that. Unless Im trying to fade them faster... If thats the case I'll do a cold soak every 2 months or so and the denim should be looking a beautiful bright blue after a year. Usually air dry and avoid the dryer at all costs.

And its only raw denim that should indicate weather or not you wanna go crazy periods in between washes... it shouldnt matter if its selvage or not

I say like 3-5 times. Depends if they get smelly or stained. Hate when they get too soft/faded from the wash tho.

damn. 15 wears? do you line yourself with cardboard or something?

i'll go about 5-7 wears and then off to the washer they go.

do any of you guys put your jeans in the dryer, or do you hang dry them?

I usually don't wash until I get something on them.

Usually after 20+ wears if that lol.

Unfortunately, I wind up wearing down the crotch/inseam area until there is a hole (and I buy decent jeans, Lucky and Ralph Lauren for the most part), I wonder if washing them more will pevent that from happening. Maybe I don't get the right cut/fit or wear them properly.

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

All the time? I don't wash jeans... I buy new ones... seriously. Once it's time to wash, I need FRESH denim.
I concur. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom