How many times do you wear your jeans until you wash them?

I don't wash them as often anymore because I hate ruining them

I'm at 15 wears and counting...they don't smell bad nor do they look dirty, so why not? *kanye shrug*

Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty,and you can wear them forever.

Damn 15?!
The most for me is twice and that depends on how long I kept them on.If I just go to the store then i'll wear them again.If I have them on all day then those things get washed (especially when it's hot outside).

I've been wearing my jeans for over two years and just washed them this past weekend for the third time because I got period blood on them.

I could be wrong but I think the people that wash their jeans often are probably wearing Levi's and jeans of similar quality? I'm not knocking on Levi's because I have a few pairs but I will wash those a lot more freely than I will a pair of Nudie's or other $100+ pair of jeans...Also depends on the fit and style because Selvedge jeans aren't supposed to be washed very often because it takes away from the color so it's usually recommended not to wash them very often..So I'd say for expensive jeans or raw denim, 10-20 wears is fine w/o a wash..But for regular quality jeans such as Levi's or LRG stick to 5-10 wears max before washing

i dont wash my jeans.

keep your *%$ clean and you wouldnt have that problem 
wink.gif

If they get dirty I will wash them.. but after like 3 times of wearing them

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I've been wearing my jeans for over two years and just washed them this past weekend for the third time because I got period blood on them.

superbad-20070817034904021-000.jpg

I have a pair that I wear very often. I bought them in July 2009. I've washed them zero times.

*sniff sniff*

"You smell that son? Smells like culo"

NT'er that doesn't wash his jeans: "Nah, I don't smell nothin...
ohwell.gif
"

Usually like 3 wears, then a wash.

I could never get behind that whole never-washing-your-jeans thing. I could see if it's a pair you wear every once in a while, but dudes do it with their "everyday" pair.

More power to them, I guess.

5 months on APC Rescues (so far but soaking in the next 2 weeks)

2 months on 3sixteen SL-100 

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by Baltimore

Thats nasty i wash after i wear. Thats filthy son.
No you don't you just want us to think you're super clean
Yes i do why wouldnt i wash my worn clothes? Thats dirty not washing your clothes.

Why do you guys not wash them tho?

Cause the denim gets soft with detergent?

If that's the case, Why not dry clean them?

Back
Top Bottom