How many times has usps did you dirty?

Originally Posted by TheHavik

laugh.gif
@ yall being mad about them leaving with a neighbor.....

....at least yall havent come home to packages on your porch in plain view 
indifferent.gif
I would never want a package left with a neighbor. I don't know them well enough.

USPS always leaves my packages in plain view on my porch. And they always get stolen. UPS always rings the bell/knocks though.

USPS is mad lazy they hate delivering boxes/packages. They love to leave the pink slip without bothering. Now of course its worse in some area and not others.

i've lost a total of 3 packages throughout my lifetime with them. I've seem to have more problems with UPS.

The first time usps left a package of mine right on my doorstep without knocking, i grabbed the package, walked a few blocks down to the block the mail carrier was on and talked to him about it, and i polietly told him that i get alot of packages delievered to my house and if he could ring the door bell whenever there was a package for me because i didn't want to risk my stuff getting stolen, after that he was cool about it and he would always knock or ring the bell when i had packages. i've talked to every single usps mail carrier i've had over the past 5 years and told them the same thing in a respectful way because i don't wanna risk losing stuff.

i'm cool with most of my mail carriers now and the know me pretty well so if i know i got a package comming on a certain day ill just go to whatever block their on and ask them if i could just get the package from them whenever they finish on that block and go back to the mail carrier truck and they do that for me so im not home waiting all day for my stuff to arrive.

For some reason, some of the mail carriers think it's less noticeable to put a large package under the welcome mat.
Like that's some sort of camouflage and no one would notice.

USPS been good to me.

Funny story about UPS..i was washing my car and i seen UPS was delivering a package at my neighbors house. entrance to the front door was locked, so the delivery guy just threw the Package over their fence...not just put it over and lightly dropped it, but the delivery guy threw a rainbow like derek fisher...i was
roll.gif
, no respect for their items
laugh.gif

ive never had any problems with USPS.

who do you guys think has the best delivery service

Back
Top Bottom