How many tries did it take you to get your driver license?

Yeah, it's mandatory. Unless his pops "bought" the certificate off someone or he's the one administering the class, I don't believe the story.

I think the 5 hour video is new to the pandemic no? Or was it that vs needing to actually go to Drivers Ed or having an instructor? You cant just sign up for the test (prior to the pandemic). I helped a friend get her license during the pandemic, taught her with my car but never had "formal training" or any kind of certification from driving hous, for her to actually be able to take the test she needed to watch videos and crap since obviously you coudnt be in a car with an instructor.. Before that im almost certain it was the former that I mentioned.

I think the 5 hour video is new to the pandemic no? Or was it that vs needing to actually go to Drivers Ed or having an instructor? You cant just sign up for the test (prior to the pandemic). I helped a friend get her license during the pandemic, taught her with my car but for her to actually be able to take the test she needed to watch videos and crap. Before that im almost certain it was the former that I mentioned.
Yeah, you had to take it in person. There was no online class. Someone I know that did a bid came out during the pandemic. Their license expired while they were away, so they had to go through the entire process and had take the 5 hour. The online class wasn't available then, but it became available shortly after towards the end of 2020.

First try but my dad was watching and claims i rolled every stop sign lol. It was in a manual car tho so I assumed the instructor saw that and figured I knew what I was doing

Either that or revoke them.

You’re texting and cut off a semi. Revoke it

You pull out in front of a motorcycle because you’re senile. Revoke it
You regularly merge into the fast lane while only going 60mph with a line developing behind you. Revoke it.

In Texas, you have a choice. A 3 hour class or a 15(or 25, I can’t remember) question test. The lady at the DPS was telling me most people take the the class and was cautioning me on the test talking if you fail you must take the class. I opt for the test, ace that ****. Its so simple, if you fail you REALLY shouldn’t be driving at all. I go back to the desk in about 10 minutes and the lady is surprised. “That was fast….AND you aced it. Wow!” Im hitting her with the nickyoung.gif. Explains a lot about Houston drivers tho.
I know a lot of people that don't want to drive but have to because public transportation in houston is terrible
Lots of people are forced to

Me and my cousin used to drive to our drivers training class. The teacher used to be confused as hell

Either that or revoke them.

You’re texting and cut off a semi. Revoke it

You pull out in front of a motorcycle because you’re senile. Revoke it
My girlfriend is the worst with texting and driving. I laid into her the other day and she was NOT happy, but she knows she's wrong so she didn't try to justify it.

I'd had enough though. Literally everything she's ever texted someone while driving could have waited until she got to where she was going. **** is so selfish and needlessly dangerous.

She's definitely making an effort to stop now though, so mission accomplished. :lol:

1. No lie I felt like something took over my body and turned me into dom toretto during the test. I barely practiced parallel parking and somehow I did it like a pro. Still can’t to this day tho

Back
Top Bottom