how many wiminz did you "ahem" this year? vol. whats your number for 2012

started off slow for me i dated one girl in 2011 until feb 2012. i was at 6 by summer break. 

ending the year with 14. a new record for me. 

I started off 2012 strong then I slowed down, I'm sitting at 9 so far hopefully I'll hit 10 tonight

OP the type to not wash his finger after he fingers a girl so that his homies can sniff.

8 plus a few makeouts...smh.Also ive been in a relationship the whole time..smfh @ myself.

That 8 is just new 2012 chicks. If we talking total different women I wouldd say about double.

Last edited:
Came on a forum full of yambless strangers, and you think you'll get a legit answer?

Not sure of the exact cuz they're a few I'd like to forget....

but I had an epic stint of a different girl every night for right under 2 weeks in may 11 or 12 chicks... One I'm not sure if I can count as a yamb received

not sure of the exact number though...

slowed all the way down when I got my first test of the semester back..

Dnt feel bad. She did double that.
Im not 1 of those Naieve dudes, but Id put a loaded revolver to my head with 1 open slot and id pull that trigger 6x in a row, and if she slept with 1 other guy may my brains paint a portrait on the wall, thats how sure I am she didnt sleep with anyone else... IJS. Id know and she would have no problem telling me either.

well i had a girlfriend all year....so 9.

lol jk, i was faithful. only 1.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom