how many wiminz did you "ahem" this year? vol. whats your number for 2012

Im not 1 of those Naieve dudes, but Id put a loaded revolver to my head with 1 open slot and id pull that trigger 6x in a row, and if she slept with 1 other guy may my brains paint a portrait on the wall, thats how sure I am she didnt sleep with anyone else... IJS. Id know and she would have no problem telling me either.

Well then get the revolver out pal.

This is the internet son....you expect these fools to tell truths up in here???

tired.gif

0 new girls this year. 

Hit a few from the past but I already rocked with them before...this year sucked as far as getting new chicks on my team. 

Only smashed 4 quality boxes this year. My girl, my ex, sexy friend of my roommate and my ole HS sweetheart

But when me an my girl were on break I smash a rag tag bunch of misc yambs, including:

My 40 year old rental manager, which I got honestly by just whipping it out one night. That nearly backfired on me :smh:

My one chick I called Walt Jr. Bish had a stutter, just had just her knee scoped so she was limping and loved her some breakfast.

Last edited:
not enough considering I lost 40+ lbs and was actively seeking da yambz

pretty sure I'm going to gain it all back, no point. could have spent less on more hookers :smh:

9. 1 I regret but I was on a 3 month drought and she wasn't bad just not up to my usual standards.

I went on two separate 3 month droughts and still set a new personal best. This was the first year I was single for the entire year since 2006. Definitely a different feeling

In 2012 my body count would be a donut. These women do not respond to text messages. I don't understand the female species.

However, one mulatto chick that was on my nuts back in like 07'-08' has been coming over and we've gotten to 2nd base. I wanted to bend her over so bad but she not letting me smash unless I wife and claim her.

I grew up listening to Uncle Bun & Sweet Jones. We don't wife deze' hussies, over on this side!

8)

Last edited:
5 , and that's honestly a lot for me, there were in my single times, now I'm taken so I'm faithful to this one .

Back
Top Bottom