you do the math
smh.gif
frown.gif

Where's thunderchunk?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
i could never let my room get to that point. i probably have nearly 1/2 as much stuff though.

It was messy until my female neighbor had to clean/vacuum/do my dishes as part of losing a bet earlier tonight. It's pretty clean now except for piles ofbooks/handouts/practice tests for finals

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Damn man, my room is messy, but not that messy.
no disrespect but that's gross...my room gets messy but NEVER to that point...i can't live in mess to long unless i'm having an extremelybusy week...

damn how the hell you supposed to have girls over????
i can take some those J's off your hands in a 11 so your room can be cleaner

Yeah, it is pretty bad. But when ever i make it nice and clean it goes back to being messy.

Damn, I can never let my place look like that. I'm far from a neat freak, but just well organized

Man...my room is a mess. I have clothes everywhere! They're not dirty clothes, it's just that I sometimes put on something and then i ain't feelingthe fit so I take it off and just throw on the floor or something
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

My room is a mess of clothes/fitteds (from workin at a hat store
smh.gif
) and shoes, 70 + shoes boxes, 140 + hats, 50 + tees
smh.gif
you do the math
smh.gif
frown.gif

Where's thunderchunk?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I already told you, room was so bad last night, I had a chick ready to come over but I deaded it because I'm pretty sure it would have killed the mood
sick.gif

THATS HOW BAD IT IS!

my room, bathroom, livingroom, and kitchen are sparkling clean right now thanks to wifeys day off yesterday
pimp.gif

damn when my mom nags me, i should show her your room

nah i have clothes lying around on my bed and on the couch and stuff...but as far as actual filth, my room is clean. im a messy germaphobe...if that makessense

Originally Posted by vintagefits

Originally Posted by air max 87

My room is a mess of clothes/fitteds (from workin at a hat store
smh.gif
) and shoes, 70 + shoes boxes, 140 + hats, 50 + tees
smh.gif
you do the math
smh.gif
frown.gif

Where's thunderchunk?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I already told you, room was so bad last night, I had a chick ready to come over but I deaded it because I'm pretty sure it would have killed the mood
sick.gif

THATS HOW BAD IT IS!

You too, huh? I ran into a girl I used to work with and we hadnt seen each other in a long time. We talkin, havin a good ole time and she was like I needto invite her to my room so we can chill some more. Now, that wouldnt be a problem if my roomate kept his side of the room clean. Aint sayin I'm Mr.Clean but the worst my side gets is with clothes and I just throw them in the hamper and I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom