How much better would the U.S. be if Mitt Romney won?

couldnt be any worse

obamacare
sick.gif

Could be a lot worse. My verdict is still out on Obamacare. There is no doubt we need healthcare reform, just not sure Obc is what we need.

Last edited:
Wouldn't be any different. The government circle jerk is going to go on until a new government is installed. One that's truly by the people, for the people....

And no I'm not talking that nwo/illuminati bs

Its only a few months into this term. Nothing can be determined at this juncture. Obamacare was in the works since 2009 fyi. Wasn't an overnight thing. Some of you would know that if you followed the CBO reports and original bill.

Wouldn't be any different. The government circle jerk is going to go on until a new government is installed. One that's truly by the people, for the people....

And no I'm not talking that nwo/illuminati bs
this and only this. big money runs our gove. 

wasnt president obama's heathcare plan the same thing as mitt romney healthcare plan?

...werent both written by insurance companies?

They're all just puppets..

Doesn't matter who's president. 

Last edited:
everything would be the same except we would have to deal with daily 40 page "this is why you guys should have voted for obama" threads

How long will the people oscillate between supporting the Democratic/Republican parties before they realize that it makes no real difference?

Pretty much this.

Surprised Pig Love didn't make this thread though, unless you are him, and this is your/his 2nd/3rd/4th SN

It's clear your a racist Op.
You're the racists. Black people all dont act a certain way. We, like white people, have different opinions and beliefs. We dont all like to complain or defend the president because he is black or whatever you were trying to insinuate by your comment. 

Last edited:
It's clear your a racist Op.
You're the racists. Black people all dont act a certain way. We, like white people, have different opinions and beliefs. We dont all like to complain or defend the president because he is black or whatever you were trying to insinuate by your comment. 
I think he was being sarcastic. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom