How Much Different Are You Now Compared to How You Were in High School?

Finally not injured like I always was and can workout again.
I'm more hot headed even though that's not good.
I've gotten a bit colder.
I was always outgoing but even more now.
Determination to succeed has increased. I have that hunger!

very different, care about the way i look, workout now, and have a goal set as opposed to high school where i didnt care about anything.

Much different I seen some of the "popular" kids I went to HS with a few weeks back and one got knocked up and the guy wants nothing to do with her, another is 1/4 done with school, another has already been married and divorced twice. Granted I've been out of HS 8 years they just look like life decided HS was their best days. I'm happy to say my best days are still ahead of me...

Priorities def changed, I feel like I didn't change much but I am different in so many ways at the same time

-I'm definitely more happier and relaxed compared to high school. This will sound like some emo *%#@, but in high school my Asian parents pushed the hell out of me to do well in school and play piano
laugh.gif
. But now I'm much more laid-back and I have a better balance of what life is about.
-I care more 1000x more about politics, the economy, and other global issues. I'm much more in tune with what's going on in the world, and now I love reading about history and knowing how it changed the world.
-I'm in much better shape. In high school my diet was out of control, and it remained so for the first two years of college. Then with better discipline in my diet and exercise routine I was able to drop my weight from 215 down to 165; I've since added 15 pounds back but I'm definitely much more in control of my body now compared to before.
-I'm more reserved...I always was more quiet compared to other people, but now my circle of friends is a lot smaller and more intimate.

About to be 26.

Interests are pretty much the same. Still love basketball and shoes. WAY less into videogames and more into girls and travelling.

I'm 20 now but im in better shape, got a way better understanding of how to take care of myself. Don't play bball anymore but i'm still into sports n kicks, just dont cop em how I used to

Nope pretty much the same personality wise. I've put on some weigh since graduating and cut my hair. I've learned a lot of new things as well.

I'm much bigger now than I was in high school, I feel more accomplished and more of a leader. I'm not into sneakers anymore either. Those are about the only differences

Back
Top Bottom