How much different would your life be if "The Powers That Be" announced that there was no religion?

You obviously dont understand how religion works. "Faith" usually overrides that type of thing and that type of situation could possibly make some religions stronger.

In order to debunk a relgion you would have to provide some hardcore evidence to dispel those etched thoughts within that persons mind.

I believe ET's have the best chance at "destroying" religion if anyone/thing can...

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

ImagineNoReligionMedium.jpg

Deep

30t6p3b.gif
at people who think that religion is the root of the world's problems, when it is clearly money/private property that is a greater evil.
Though I won't disagree with religion being a problem in the world... not all religions though... christianity is not what's up... eastern religions FTW...
and the real problem with the world's religions are religious people who are hypocritical and don't follow their own beliefs, yet they preach them and impart their beliefs on others (see following quote)
[h6]
I am surprised at three things. Man runs from death while death is inevitable. One sees minor faults of others, but overlooks his own major faults. When there is any defect to one's cattle he tries to cure it, but does not cure his own defects."
[/h6]
Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I believe ET's have the best chance at "destroying" religion if anyone/thing can...
Praise be to the lord of the worldS

Won't phase me bruh...

There is no definitive evidence for or against ET's in Islam.

BTW I belive in the big bang, as it clearly says in the quran, the universe is constantly expanding.

"And it is We who have constructed the heaven with might, and verily, it is We who are steadily expanding it." 51:47 (quran)
explain to me how/why this is stated in a book from  1500 yrs ago?

Originally Posted by Cuffy

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Why do these kind of threads/questions always come up?!? Let's flip it... What if there was irrefutable evidence that there is a God, and that the good/bad things you've done will be account for in the end? How would your life be different?

I don't know why people always try to disprove the existence of God...
I missed the part where someone tried to disprove the existence of god.

Me too

Of course I meant in general... Y'all missed the pointof my post

What if scientist built a time machine and went back to when Jesus as alive and see what really happened.

-The Juice

Well in America we have the freedom to choose religion unlike other countries so if you don't believe in god so what

Originally Posted by staystrong

Well in America we have the freedom to choose religion unlike other countries so if you don't believe in god so what

I see what you're saying and what you'd be surprised by is that many countries have freedom of religion and how many of those countries are way further evolved on the topic.. Check Europe

Generally the world would be a much different place if the truth was revealed and people understood that the lives of Jesus, Muhammed, etc.. and the "god" they worship were not what they've banked on.. Many people require a type of structure in order to be motivated to do what they deem as "good."  In reality one's actions are 95 percent self fulfilling and are in motivation of either personal satisfaction physically (sex, food, riches, protection of self/family) or mentally (financial security, afterlife, eternal happiness, aversion of suffering/pain).  For the most part I'm no different from those who use religion as a main motivator except that I refuse to accept a "bland" and "overplayed" story that has seen a thousand variations throughout human history (modern religion). When human beings as a whole settle for basic explanations it can prevent an advancement as a species.When you settle for what you're told you cease push the envelope mentally....Check Hawking's quotes and how they've changed over the years... My hopes are that those that I can reach will not settle for archaic explanations and expand their knowledge (socially and scientifically) by exploring a plethora of evolving possibilities while ruling out foolishness and mob acceptance of outdated fairy tales..

I'm an atheist...so...it wouldn't matter to me.

However, the powers that be would just resort to propagating the institutionalized economic disparities taking place.

I think it would be awesome!

And Yeshua would think so too, you know, because he hates 'religion' too. Yes thats right, Jesus Christ was the most anti-religious person to ever walk the face of this earth. Because religion is man's attempt to cover himself with God, which insults the complete and finished work of the cross.

As for the atheists, you have nothing to gain if you die correct, and everything to gain if you take a chance on Yeshua beforehand. The good news is simply this - that Christ died, was buried and raised from the dead according to the scriptures. Nothing else, not by rules, or works, or signs and wonders, nor by teaching and fine words, but faith in him who lays his life down for us and takes it up again so that we might not die.

Now dont reject Yeshua before seeing what he is all about, and for that, go watch these, and please watch all 24 hours first, then make up your mind. <  >

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

You obviously dont understand how religion works. "Faith" usually overrides that type of thing and that type of situation could possibly make some religions stronger.

In order to debunk a relgion you would have to provide some hardcore evidence to dispel those etched thoughts within that persons mind.

This is what I pretty much have been contemplating...people that lack the investigative ability to think for themselves would replace it with some other superstitious hocus pocus eventually...it just takes people to constantly remind the public to keep their head on straight.
Life is hard for a lot of people so they're looking for whatever mental solace they can encounter. 

But I do agree...aliens would post a severe logical conundrum for religious communities. 

It would be interesting if they had encounter "gods" of their own...

and further more whats to say that aliens didn't exist and die out already? We've only been looking to the skies with the powers we have now for what...barely 100 years? Thats a split second in the age of the earth, and even shorter in the universe, as calculated. 

Originally Posted by Trydan

And Yeshua would think so too, you know, because he hates 'religion' too. Yes thats right, Jesus Christ was the most anti-religious person to ever walk the face of this earth. Because religion is man's attempt to cover himself with God, which insults the complete and finished work of the cross.

As for the atheists, you have nothing to gain if you die correct, and everything to gain if you take a chance on Yeshua beforehand. The good news is simply this - that Christ died, was buried and raised from the dead according to the scriptures. Nothing else, not by rules, or works, or signs and wonders, nor by teaching and fine words, but faith in him who lays his life down for us and takes it up again so that we might not die.

Now dont reject Yeshua before seeing what he is all about, and for that, go watch these, and please watch all 24 hours first, then make up your mind. <  >

Um you have nothing to lose by taking a chance on Osun? Your God is a lesser God in my eyes and eventually even your God will die like the others that preceded him.

Originally Posted by Trydan

It should be mandatory to read all the posts in a thread before posting for the first time. 

roll.gif

Dude said "before its too late" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom