How Much Do U Spend?????

For all of you who are in a relationship, how much do you typically spend on your significant other for the holidays? I dropped about $700 on my girl thisChristmas and I was just curious as to what the average was.

My wife bday was yesterday and I copped her a new wedding ring. I don't usually set a price when it comes to the mrs, but her Christmas will definitely notbe that big. I'll just replace the speakers in her truck. I like that idea Dirty.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

we set a budget this year...$50 bucks.

our money is better put to use elsewhere
word.. ours is a $100.. planning to go to hawaii again next year.

vaca >> xmas present.

the last bf i had over the holidays, we spent around $15 because we hadn't been dating long. my parents (married 22 years) only spend about $200 unlessit's something the whole house can use. i agree with dirty that money can be spent elsewhere unless your buying your sig. other something that will last alifetime (a meaningful and tasteful piece of jewelry, a pair of investment-quality dress shoes for a man, etc.)

Me and my girl are pretty low key on the holiday buying. This yr I've spent basically 50 bucks all together on everything. I do things throughout the yr sowhen the holidays come around there's not this mad dash to get soemthing huge. I also do a lot of free things she likes : hand made cards, poems, songs,QT...we used to be crazy with money and just get lavish on the holidays, but then I realized that the material things weren't as important (not that Idon't love a good material present lol.)

I dropped about $700 on my girl
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son, you (()) whipped for real.

700 large can go so much further than a stupid Louis Vuitton bag.

Originally Posted by b4n30n3

smh.gif
$700!? that is foolish.
we drop all this money on shoes and other nonsense for ourselves, why is it foolish to spend that much on the person that you love the most?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

we set a budget this year...$50 bucks.

our money is better put to use elsewhere

EXACTLY! We would much rather put our money in our savings for a house we intend to buy in 2009. What good is a new purse or whatever when we'rerenting and not paying a mortgage? We bought each other gifts when the relationship was new but now it's whatever. I told her not to get me a gift thisyear and if she does I'm going to return it and put it in our savings.
laugh.gif

I feel the amount of money I spent was well worth it banking on the amazing reviews I got about North Face quality

Originally Posted by Tic Daddy Dollaz

smh.gif
$700!? that is foolish.
we drop all this money on shoes and other nonsense for ourselves, why is it foolish to spend that much on the person that you love the most?

Not for your girl though. I have bought my parents a $1200 HD TV for Christmas but I would not spend that cash on my girl though. For my wife maybe butnot for my girl.

smh.gif
$700!? that is foolish.

Not for your girl though. I have bought my parents a $1200 HD TV for Christmas but I would not spend that cash on my girl though. For my wife maybe but not for my girl.
my girl basically is my wife, its all good just a difference of opinion. thats why i was curious to see what other people spent. but i don't thinkit is foolish by any means if you have the money. if you don't thats a different story.

smh.gif
$700!? that is foolish.

He proved a point. He might also just be so financially stable that he can drop 7 bills like its nothing.

smh.gif
$700!? that is foolish.

WOW great point

well im selfish so my budget is $50

the greatest gifts are cheap and thoughtful(VERY THOUGHTFUL)

This Christmas, probably around 150-200 because I have a 3 edged sword. Her birthday is in January and Valentine's Day is right after that. So 200,300-400, 200. Plus dinner and such on her birthday and Valentine's day.

smh.gif
$700!? that is foolish.

Not for your girl though. I have bought my parents a $1200 HD TV for Christmas but I would not spend that cash on my girl though. For my wife maybe but not for my girl.
my girl basically is my wife, its all good just a difference of opinion. thats why i was curious to see what other people spent. but i don't think it is foolish by any means if you have the money. if you don't thats a different story.
Ok the if you trust your girl that much then fine, do you. But I know that I have never met a girl that I trust that much... yet. The most I wouldspend on my girl would be dinner and a movies.

uhmm...i bought my girl these dunks.....they were $100 (all these damn females from my city turnin into dunk hypebeast)...ima get here somethinelse.....i'm savin now for valentines day....ima cop here this gold necklace she want
smh.gif
@ myself

Back
Top Bottom