HOW MUCH do you love basketball and sneakers?

^^ hahahaha.. can't relate, haven't been injured yet.. I wonder how it feels to be injured and not being able to play the game you love.

^painful both physically and emotionally but once you realize there is more to life than basketball you'll be ok
happy.gif
Pero my itch pa din once in a while. Meron nmn arcade or Toby's shootinggame
laugh.gif

i remember way back in 1995 when i played bear footed in a basketball court in Navotas. its just like a kanto-game! i had no shoes during that time, (alongwith some teammates like Froilan Baguion he did played that game bear footed!) but we really enjoyed the game!

Come Fly With Me

ME too, i played bear footed sometimes against kanto boys. We even put up a basketball court in our street and everytime a vehicle will pass by , we will pausefor a while.

Originally Posted by wytboy55

^^ lusutan lang, pag walang pera.. hehe
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember this one time, may mga gusto sa amin makipaglaro na bading kasi nakita na lusutan yung pusta! We allowed the 2 of them to join us, but as ourteammate. And those 2 badings were really bato-bato ang katawan! Almost all of the rebounds came from them!
And so, out of the 3 games, we only lost once! And we were like happy coz we won.

But the 2 badings were frowning, kasi isang beses lang sila lumusot under those guys we played with! Rebanse pa daw!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

love basketball too but at my age i cant keep up the pace with the younger players. but i can still play competitive basketball and i still love shoes way backin high school and college broke both my ankles and got an operation cause a friend elbowed my front tooth and it came off

HOW ABOUT LOVE FOR SNEAKERS?

let me share mine, I'm a lazy person but everytime there's a shoes that i like to buy, i will work in holiday and dayoff plus Overtime , so that's300% of your normal pay. hehehe

also everytime i come home, sometimes im too lazy to eat or do other stuff but still able to clean my shoes before putting it back to the box and sleep rightaway after sometimes without even taking a bath or cleaning myself.

I treat my girlfriend everytime we went out on a date. I always bring Pancit Malabon in their house in Parañaque during weekends. Bought her a new bag. andflip-flops, and later on, she noticed that why ami i so sweet to her for the whole month, and i told her that there will be a a limited Zoom Kobe IV MLKedition that will be released in the House of Hoops. later on, she just surprised me that his brother in Chicago camped-out for the release. and surprised mewith a pair!

Lesson learned: Do what your girlfriend wants you to do and something good might happen! MLK's home! hehehe
laugh.gif
Anyways, i still bring Pancit Malabon to their house during weekends

Come Fly With Me

Back
Top Bottom