How much do you pay for your haircut? (IG barbers going crazy)

Meant to ask my barber when I was there the other day but I’m trying to get something just to line up my beard between haircuts. I noticed he uses these so would they be a good idea?
I’m gonna grow out my beard for a couple months but I’d be able to get guard for this too right?

The link shows it comes with 4 comb attachments. You could also just shape and trim it without any of the guards depending on how long your beard will be. As long as the trimmer is sharp then lineups will be no problem.

I need to find a new barber in the DMV. My current just isn’t paying attention to detail anymore. It’s like a barber makes sure he gives you the best cut when you first start messing with them. After that they get lackadaisical.
Alonzo Corbett in Waldorf. He does an amazing job!

As someone who is generally kind of antitip, especially for premium services where the vendor can just make up their price to begin with (ie if you want 50 just charge 50 dont say i want 50 so I charge 40 and you should just know to tip to 50), mr doing $10 minimum tip on $35 cut at Jackson’s Barber Shop has been clutch. I dont wait for a Pacific barber as Jackson only keeps good barbers in his shop, but it’s strictly walk in, sign the sheet, sit down (some poeple leave their # and to walk around and they’ll call you when your name is up), every time I go it doesn’t matter how many heads in the queue, they usually see me and jump me up to next

Back
Top Bottom