How much do you tip a pizza delivery driver VOL. $2.50 Delivery Charge

I used to deliver. We didn't get any of the delivery charge, the place I worked charged $1.50. I was never unhappy with a $3 tip. I used to hate tho delivering 1 large pizza like 10 minutes away and getting $13 when the total bill was $10.50. I always felt like $3 should be the minimum. $5 was a good tip. No need to tip 20% on a $400 order. $10 is fine.

If you live far away people appreciate a bigger tip, not $1. I always gave better service to customers that tipped well. I didn't spit/ruin people's food but when I had two orders in hot bags I would go to the house who usually takes care of me better first. It wasn't really a bad job either. I made pretty good money and didn't have to work long shifts, usually 3-4 hours of a rush and was paid cash. This was a local place tho I hear franchises are completly diff.

One dude gave me a $10 tip and a 6-pack of Heniken after I told him I couldn't stay and party since I had to return to work, just met the guy too.

I have a phobia of delivery...I never have cash, and im not gonna give outta card number over the phone to some stranger.

I give them $5.00 and keep it movin'. Yall better start tippin' these dudes. Maury showed a clip of a dude doin' some foul stuff to a customer pizza.
laugh.gif

You guys are way too generous. They already account the tip in the bill. If they don't want to come up to my apartment I usually tell them to go back to work and throw the pizza out. How you drive 20 minutes and won't come up 4 flights of stairs with a elevator? Finish your damn delivery. It's usually domino's who won't come up because they have a policy where they are scared to get robbed. Like I can't rob you in the lobby?

I give 2-3 and round it up to $20.
A while ago me and my boys were blitzed and ordered dominoes off the website, and we had just enough to pay for everything (including the 2bucks delivery fee and tip).. So I type in the comment section that comes up "ayo why you %+@+@* charge a delivery fee, making me have to skimp on the tip and *!%% " something like that, only with more curses..but not in an angry manner, I was just high. So like 5 minutes later this indian lady calls my cell like "im the manager at dominoes...what is this comment that you send..why you must write mean thing if you have nothing good to say no say it" I was on the phone arguing with her for like 5 minutes about how thats how I feel and its not "mean" I was just expressing my opinion (which is the point of the comment box) but she kept on saying "NO BUT ITS NOT NICE TO CURSE," she didn't understand that the curses were not directed towards her so I just hung up lmao

does that even make sense
idk idc

Nothing because the place I order the most from. The prices for pick up and delivery are different. So if i go in the store and order shrimp its $5, if i call for delivery its $7. So i don't give them a damn thing.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Round up to the nearest 0 or 5.

Usually this
Same with me.

Side story... One time my homie couldn't find the house he was delivering to, so he just came over with a couple boxes of pizza and wings... Called everyone up watched the game... Then he went back to work
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom