How much does a PortaPotty cost to rent?

we might be having a family party and im thinking of getting a portapotty to avoid everybody going inside the house and making a bigger mess. i tried searchingonline but most places dont have prices and ask for you to put in all kinds of info and they'll email you a quote soon. i dont feel like getting more spam
how much do these usually run to rent for a day?
anything i should know before renting one? fees? deposit?

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
damn, you won't even let your extended fam use your facilities?

port o parties are great for outdoor parties... I aint trying to go inside everytime I gotta pee which i average one per drink... and I drink a lot

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i'm sayin, if it was a house party with random people i can understand but damn it's your own family.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
for real man...we have mad family over for big holidays like thanksgiving and x-mas and we dont care
laugh.gif

aint even a mess

if you're worried about a mess just remove all the floor mats and mop afterwards

maybe dude only has one bathroom?

maybe his family gets wild drunk and he expects the puking colleens and her band of tears to show up?

maybe a woman is behind this? (no sexist)

but yeah, if i was your fam, and u had a portapotty, id take a dump in the tank of your toilet.

Dig a hole in ur back yard with 4 sticks around it and put a shower curtain up. est. cost $2.99

Back
Top Bottom