How much does everybody pay for healthcare? medical/dental/vision?

I was wondering this because this is the first time ive ever had insurance through my job. (10 years of working)   I dont know if what im paying is considered to be allot or not.
Right now, i pay about $60 every two weeks for medical ( $25 every two weeks for dental and $15 every two weeks for vision (this is pre-tax, so essentially, im paying about $75 if i factor in the taxes they dont deduct and would have taken out if it was)................ This is for me, my wife and 3 kids.

How much do you guys pay?  

(I work for Express Scripts if the company matters)

28197us.jpg

I think its pretty fair compared to my other job options mainly because I work at a hospital.

550/month for myself. 26 year old grad student w/ pre-existing conditions, and my school doesn't offer good enough coverage. SMH

$44 a month (paid bi-weekly) for healthcare. 24 years old, no pre-existings, kids etc. i actually get paid like $3 a month now bc i take advantage of 2 healthcare credits and a healthy living discount.
$500 deductible and then the rest is 80/20.
dental @ $8/mo
prescription @ $18mo

I think single for mine was like $35 or $40 per pay period for everything...........

Seems that what i have is pretty good compared to a few of you guys. (cept the free ones)

I hear that some Dr`s actually work at UPS because they pay for everything, lol

Back
Top Bottom