How much food can our stomach hold?

I ask because I remember being told it was 4 ounces, or approximately the size of a fist but I know that not to be true or at least in my case. I just murked a Tuscani Pasta, 10 wings, and 2 V8s easy. FML

because I'm fat
laugh.gif
The V8's were the Fusion's though, witht he fruit juice so they taste alright

So if it only holds 4 ounces, where the hell does the rest of it go? straight to the intestine?

It probably holds in the area of liters. I mean 4 ounces is ridiculous, we're supposed to get 8 - 8 ounce glasses of water a day.

Originally Posted by HigherGround

why did you eat all that?

"The stomach can expand to hold up to 4 L (4.2 qts.) of food, more than 50 times its empty volume."

Because, they be renting the gym floor out for non basketball activities like Yoga, Karate, Hawaiian dancing, the jump rope team, grappling, and other corny *$+@ so I only get to hoop on weekends now. ALso, I gotta get a ground floor apartment. That's the reason I don't exercise at home. I be feeling like I'm going to fall through the floor, literally. When I move and get a house or something, I'll buy a treadmill and get back into HIIT like I did in high school. Plus I got bad genes, a glandular problem, a thyroid problem, a slow metabolism, and big bones so it's not my fault.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I ask because I remember being told it was 4 ounces, or approximately the size of a fist but I know that not to be true or at least in my case. I just murked a Tuscani Pasta, 10 wings, and 2 V8s easy. FML

did u dead the entire tuscani pasta solo? if so,
eek.gif
i tried that and only got a lil more than half way thruu. wings =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but V8? c'mon son.

Yea, killed it. They bought me free breadsticks too, but I'm going to exercise some self control here and trash those. I can kill a large with like 8 toppings from Pizza Hut in 1 go. The V8s were these, not like tomato juice. But has anybody ever done one of those, "If you can eat all ___ of this food in an hr, you get it free," type deals? I always felt like I could, but have never tried anywhere. A 64 oz steak? Sounds easy. What are the other ones?

1198133739-55903_full.jpg

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

thats not bad.  if you ate two pans of the tuscani pasta though, you have a problem.

Back
Top Bottom