how much for.....carmines?

If I was you ProperLive, i would never log into NT again.

Im embarrassed for you player... how are you gonna post yourself wearing these like everyday and try to pass it off like you worn them twice, like nobody gonnasay nothing.

^^ lol I don't think so ..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IllWill

250...i got a DS pair for 290.
rediculous reseller price. try looking around. theres a lot of heat out there going for under $200 and you want to sell some CDP carmines for $100more over their value?!?!
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 206Knight

If I was you ProperLive, i would never log into NT again.

Im embarrassed for you player... how are you gonna post yourself wearing these like everyday and try to pass it off like you worn them twice, like nobody gonna say nothing.

laugh.gif
this had be rolling, but at the same time its the truth

I think detailed photos (taken without flash) would resolve this issue with more efficiency ^^ It doesn't matter you wore the shoes 3x vs 8x... it dependson how they were worn.

I own and have purchased shoes from others that have been worn over 15 times that look close VNDS (with the exception for the soles).

This should also help with the pricing of the shoes (which really should have been posted in Price Check forum though).

I dont know about anyone else but if im paying over two bills for a worn pair of shoes it DOES make a difference whether the seller is being honest with meabout how many times they have been worn.In this case its 3,4,5,9 times.Im real specific about my kick game.^^Acting like it doesent matter. This isnt thefirst second or fifth time lies have spewed forth from homeys keyboard to pollute this fine forum.Enough is enough.

Originally Posted by nwtiger

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

who wants to bet that hes gonna say he was "high"?

omg this hadd mee rollin!!!
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Proper you straight to me, but you be makin yourself an easy target sometimes.

If you've rocked 5 or more times I wouldn't cop for anymore than 175 shipped tops.

Wait a sec... NDS carmines worn negative 3 times... These are newer than new, vaseline extra... plus shipping

lol 3 pages of nothing and ummm yeah yall got laughs but i just made 220! whos laughing now?

All the money in the world cant save a mans reputation.Or make people forget.Like you said quality over quanity.

sad to see what Nt has become...this is the type of stuff i'd expect to see on ISS...

ProperLive wrote:
lol 3 pages of nothing and ummm yeah yall got laughs but i just made 220! whos laughing now?

just like how u rocked them 3 times right???
negro please
NO ONE BELIEVES U
n no one cares.
stop posting

Originally Posted by egaroc1

ProperLive wrote:

just like how u rocked them 3 times right???
negro please
NO ONE BELIEVES U
n no one cares.
stop posting
lol if no one cares why did you say something shut your mouth and go do something and yeah i stopped smoking!

Back
Top Bottom