How much have you given a stripper?

....at a time or total, doesnt matter. $5, $10, $20, $50, Champagne room money? be honest

nerd.gif

Total: $200

Btw
I never throw out more than $1. But I will throw out a few at a time of they blow my mind.

On that note Bmore scrip clubs *+@!%!!!
Norma jeans>>>>>>any other shake jawn
They work HARD (nh) for the $ (literally one dollar at a time!) and got the ASSets to boast.$200 is living like a king for 2 hrs in Bmore lol!

$200 to this one chick @ Sin City

She gave me like 3 lap dances through out the night

She was
devil.gif

devil.gif

eek.gif

devil.gif

devil.gif

Froze her ears with some diamonds.
Shout out to my NT fam for putting me on.

One time I seen this stripper fall off stage and crack her head open - blood everywhere. I crumpled up a $20, threw it at her and bounced before it became a serious scene. That's about it tho. Usually it's ones.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

too much...

30t6p3b.gif

spill it
nerd.gif

not much of a story. there was this BAD chick at the spot i usually go to. black hair, blue eyes, tan, Russian, perfect body. perfect everything
embarassed.gif
 everytime i walked in, she knew she was getting money from me basically. i couldnt help it. Russian kryptonite
laugh.gif

I'm sorry, I've never seen an #&( or a set of $*(@ that made me want the throw out large sums of money. I participate cause its standard practice, most you'll get is 20 out of me though.

Prolly a $100 I've a few drunken nights
30t6p3b.gif

Haven't been to one in a REAL LONG TIME other than Stadium in DC and I didn't even know til just now that they even give lap dances

Back
Top Bottom