How much have you spent on abortions this year NT?

loyal flyness

Banned
I won't lie, ya'll should slow it down with the #teamraw movement, but let's be real, it won't stop until "it" drops.

I won't lie though, this year, I think I've spent about 2000 on 3 separate occasions. Women try to blame me but they on birth control. Lying women.

2000 dollars, are you serious? Hopefully that's it for you, couldn't imagine going through one.

DqdZm.gif

Originally Posted by Loyal Flyness

I won't lie, ya'll should slow it down with the #teamraw movement, but let's be real, it won't stop until "it" drops.

I won't lie though, this year, I think I've spent about 2000 on 3 separate occasions. Women try to blame me but they on birth control. Lying women.
First time, shame on them.  Second time, shame on you.  Third time, you're just a fool who hasn't learned.

Nothing, been pulling out for years now.. You should learn "because i'd rather spend that $600 on Jordans"
pimp.gif

Damn 2 grand on 3 abortion ..smh. Around 300 is the norm for that in MD, did you go to the clinic with them? They probably lied just to get some funds outta you.

why pay for abortions .. you bust in them - go buy the plan B and make sure they drink it ... $150>$2000 and if you want it free go to the clinic ...

Oh lord, the youth of today.  SMH.
Regardless of your stance on abortion, I think we all can agree that repeatedly reserving the use of one as your plan C just smacks of irresponsibility.

The silver lining here: I would pity the child who had to be raised by the OP, so perhaps its for the best.

Back
Top Bottom