How much is too much on your roster?

and you're gonna be in last place when you're 55 and lonely. get that mentality out of your head, man.. it's not gonna do you in any good in thelong run. karma is a %%@@%.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I don't understand this time juggling you are talking about. I had 3 on the roster and whenever they called me or I called them we knew what it was.

That sort of behavior is risky though, so I cut the whole squad and now I'm waiting until I meet my future wife who will be a virgin.

Overrated, very.

if you have a full time Job, workout and have friends then ....1 Wifey is more than enough.

If we talkin friends with benefits who already know what it is and you aren't trying to game them... then the number is unlimited

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I don't understand this time juggling you are talking about. I had 3 on the roster and whenever they called me or I called them we knew what it was.

That sort of behavior is risky though, so I cut the whole squad and now I'm waiting until I meet my future wife who will be a virgin.

Overrated, very.
Truth.

I just like to keep a starting 5 and one sub

I aint wanna say 6th man cuz it sounds gay when you're talkin about females.

starting 5 (always have the go to player) that's if i don't have a GF then i just keep it at 1

The most I could handle is 1....but it works because I highly doubt I could get more than 1 anyway.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom