How much is your rec fee?

Joined Jan 4, 2008
As the job hunt begins, I'm thinking about copping a membership at the community rec to make the days go by faster.

It's $35/year for the gym only. It seems like a good deal.

How much are you paying?

Joined Jul 6, 2008
friggin like 50 bucks...

...a month

ymca ftl. i like to play ball and swim every now and then otherwise i would have gone to clubfit for world health club or for waaay cheaper

when university rolls around in september ill be able to use the campus facilities for free though

Joined Feb 22, 2008
You made the same mistake I did. I waited til I done with college to start looking for a job. And I graduated in May 2008. 3 interviews and 1 job offer andthat was part-time.

Joined Jan 8, 2009
I may join on in the future but for now my schedule is to filled up to even have a free moment to work out.

Joined Feb 27, 2004
Im will ballys and it 30 a month. Its fill with people 25 and up though i should went to golds. Im 20 btw!!!!

I meet those crazy thirsty older females looking for the one night special a lot though.

tmukg21

Banned
Joined Apr 23, 2008
student activity fee is $45 for the school year (includes free entrance to all NCAA sporting events
)

hollakid619

Banned
Joined Feb 24, 2003
Originally Posted by waystinthyme

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Planet Fitness $20/mo $99/year.
-waystinthyme
Up here they have something like that but with the $20/mo I can visit any Planet Fitness and also bring a friend visit for free.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now