How much is your rec fee?

As the job hunt begins, I'm thinking about copping a membership at the community rec to make the days go by faster.

It's $35/year for the gym only. It seems like a good deal.

How much are you paying?

friggin like 50 bucks...

...a month
sick.gif

ymca ftl. i like to play ball and swim every now and then otherwise i would have gone to clubfit for world health club or for waaay cheaper

when university rolls around in september ill be able to use the campus facilities for free though
pimp.gif

You made the same mistake I did. I waited til I done with college to start looking for a job. And I graduated in May 2008. 3 interviews and 1 job offer andthat was part-time.
smh.gif
frown.gif

I may join on in the future but for now my schedule is to filled up to even have a free moment to work out.

Im will ballys and it 30 a month. Its fill with people 25 and up though i should went to golds. Im 20 btw!!!!

I meet those crazy thirsty older females looking for the one night special a lot though.

student activity fee is $45 for the school year (includes free entrance to all NCAA sporting events
pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Planet Fitness $20/mo $99/year.

-waystinthyme
Up here they have something like that but with the $20/mo I can visit any Planet Fitness and also bring a friend visit for free.

Back
Top Bottom