How much money spend on food a month?

mrbrown

Banned
College students.....
How much do you spend on food a month? 

About to live by myself and Im thinking I won't be able to make..... thinking of ways to steal food now. 
frown.gif

tips, tricks?

A lot of kids steal food, its one of the reasons why prices are so high.Gotta do what u gotta do though. Id recommend working in a food joint on campus, free food.  

I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven. When I awoke I spent that on breakfast
smokin.gif

If I'm only paying for myself then I'd say at minimum $50 a week but I also has a job that provides free food.

between food shopping and ordering at work and then taking the wife out, i say i spend about an average of 400$ a month....i need to cut that +@+* out!

I don't even want to think bout it.... Just for myself I try to limit my spending to 40 a week, not including taking my GF out
laugh.gif

Shop at Sam's Club for snacks, drinks, spices, etc. stuff that is either: consumed fairly quickly, or takes a while to expire. Cook for two-three people (depending on how much you eat), use leftovers at work or during school the next day. Cook. A LOT.

I really can't wait to get my own little spot. I love cooking and grocery shopping.
laugh.gif
Not to mention having my girl over when I want.
devil.gif

don't know how any man can spend only $5-$10 a day on food
yall livin at moms crib still or got paid by moms at some point

Originally Posted by green rhino123

don't know how any man can spend only $5-$10 a day on food
yall livin at moms crib still or got paid by moms at some point

Its really not that hard. BOGOFs are your friend.

Back
Top Bottom