How much you pay for your haircut/ hair styling?

I'm not referring to a cut at Great Clips or your local barbershop where you're just getting a trim down

More so referring to having a hair stylist, that isn't asking you whether it'll be the #1 or #2 cut today

And do you tip afterwards

I usually cut my own hair but occasionally I go to a decent place and pay $30 with no tip.

Can't help ya with the styling, but my bro can. I'm sure he'll find this and post his experiences...

He got the good genes... I'm balding and rock the 1 with shaving below the chin line

Best $25 purchase, thanks NT SS

View media item 415731

First of all, I'm not african american. So I dont have the curls and whatnot that some of you do

OTher than that, I just have the regular asian short cut

0$ been doing it myself since i was 14

and i got better fades then some cats fresh out the salon
pimp.gif

$20+5 if I get a cut plus the beard.

$8+2 when I'm getting my weekly taper and line.

Last edited:
Cuts my own hair.. My hair grow to fast to be paying someone 20$ every week

Depends. Salon, $50 deep wash, massage, retwist. $60-65 after tip.

Local jumps, $15 wash and retwist, smoke some pack for the tip.

$20 including tip.

This Mexican shorty does it.... I was skeptical at first but it was one of the best cuts I ever got out side of Detroit.

Being a dreadhead, it varies, unfortunately. My main plug back home charges me $65 after washing, retwisting, and styling my ****.

These broads up in my current city are taxin' though! Came back from a shop and the chick told me it'd be $110 for the same **** I get done back home :x A young ninja promptly walked out of the building.

Got something set up with a chick tomorrow though, supposed to be a $35 wash & retwist special, I'm going to see if she tries to pull the finesse move on me after I try and get my jawn individually braided. A lot of stylists up here are false advertisers, and loving dealing with catches.

Went to a new stylist today, paid 40$ and tipped her 10$...much more please than my regular spot down in the city..where I paid 60$ and tipped 20$

Some of ya really don't tip your stylist?...c'mon man..

Back
Top Bottom