How NOT to be a player Vol Biggest L you ever took?

Back in 2006 I was on with a decent lil caramel cutie... she was 16.. I was 17...

shorty and  I was on the phone..caking.. and got a call from a lil freak I had on deck at the time. I thought I clicked  over (told lil mama TTYL and all that...
smh.gif
) but my dumb +*@ hit 3-way-call by mistake. I never heard from lil mama again....till she hit me on facebook this morning
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. She listened to me smooth macking to this other girl for like 10 minutes. Real player right
smh.gif
laugh.gif
. I recall feeling so crappy I had my boy short me on a square, and errbody and they mama know I don't smoke cigarettes.

Anyway, I just resolved that #%#+ like 45 secs ago, hence the thread
grin.gif
. I guess I'm supossed to be back on with shorty. She seems really happy to hear from me and all. Worst loss I ever took...erased
pimp.gif

I've been caught cheating one too many times
smh.gif

Got drunk and passed out, woke up to my girl hitting me and screaming at me and put me out in my underwear in the cold. On top of that she threw my shoes at me out the door.
smh.gif

Same chick was living with me and while she was at work I had a chick over, she found out and got me fired from my job and put about $900 worth of clothes in the trash
smh.gif

That's my ex and I miss her
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

More to come..
Shorty just called.. say she wanna come holla at me after class at 10... might be busy.. might make time.. either way, WIN.

I was messing with my female best friend back when. She caught feelings, and I wasn't ready, so I set her up with my male best friend. Then I got jealous.... major league L.

I loaned this female dog $100 to get an abortion (wasn't for me) I was "friends" with her for 5 year prior. She took it and ran been 2¼ years since I last heard from her. I wasn't worried about the $ just the respect of it was the L.

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

I loaned this female dog $100 to get an abortion (wasn't for me) I was "friends" with her for 5 year prior. She took it and ran been 2¼ years since I last heard from her. I wasn't worried about the $ just the respect of it was the L.
alien.gif

So i went to this party about a year ago and my girl of 4 years calls me and i ignored the call
grin.gif
, after the party I started conversating with this two sisters
devil.gif
, we chilling and im speaking game and what not
pimp.gif
. Time goes by and i go home late night early mornin just to find out she had left
frown.gif
so im like *%$? So i call her and she dont pick up then i check the phone just to find an incoming call from her that i never answered
indifferent.gif
. I checked the call and it was 42 min long..the whole time she was listening to me cause somehow this phone answer the call....
tired.gif
She even recorded the convo i was having just to trow it in my face.....SHMM AT ME
roll.gif

Originally Posted by J23S

I've been caught cheating one too many times
smh.gif

Got drunk and passed out, woke up to my girl hitting me and screaming at me and put me out in my underwear in the cold. On top of that she threw my shoes at me out the door.
smh.gif

Same chick was living with me and while she was at work I had a chick over, she found out and got me fired from my job and put about $900 worth of clothes in the trash
smh.gif

That's my ex and I miss her
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
you deserved everything you got though

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Originally Posted by hymen man

More to come..
Shorty just called.. say she wanna come holla at me after class at 10... might be busy.. might make time.. either way, WI
make sure to bring pics of the girl

Originally Posted by gil23

alien.gif

So i went to this party about a year ago and my girl of 4 years calls me and i ignored the call
grin.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
. Time goes by and i go home late night early mornin just to find out she had left
frown.gif
so im like *%$? So i call her and she dont pick up then i check the phone just to find an incoming call from her that i never answered
indifferent.gif
. I checked the call and it was 42 min long..the whole time she was listening to me cause somehow this phone answer the call....
tired.gif
She even recorded the convo i was having just to trow it in my face.....SHMM AT ME
roll.gif

I know a kid who heard his girl getting smashed in HIS bedroom the same way and actually sat through the whole thing and listening
smh.gif
That kid was always taking L's.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by gil23

alien.gif

grin.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif

I know a kid who heard his girl getting smashed in HIS bedroom the same way and actually sat through the whole thing and listening
smh.gif
That kid was always taking L's.
eek.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

damn.

Back
Top Bottom