How often do you approach girls?

[typical nt pimp]never...females approach me
pimp.gif
[/typical nt pimp]

when I see a girl I think is cute then I'll approach and start up a conversation or just a simple greeting and go from there.

Every day.
grin.gif

1.I walk up to them or I tap them on the shoulder depends...
2.Me: Hi sorry to bother you but hi, my names (name)what's your name? Girl: My name's (name) Me:Oh (name) it's nice meeting interesting beautiful people. Speaking of beautiful you have beautiful eyes.
Girl:
embarassed.gif
Me: You seem like an interesting person lets get together sometime. Ends with a number every time
pimp.gif
...almost.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by soggymayo

Every day.
grin.gif

2.Me: Hi sorry to bother you but hi, my names (name)what's your name? Girl: My name's (name) Me:Oh (name) it's nice meeting interesting beautiful people. Speaking of beautiful you have beautiful eyes.
Girl:
embarassed.gif
Me: You seem like an interesting person lets get together sometime. Ends with a number every time
pimp.gif
...almost.
ohwell.gif
shut yo simpin *%@ up.

Every day.
grin.gif

Girl:
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
...almost.
ohwell.gif
thats mad corny son, compliments when u JUST found out her name? naaa g

Originally Posted by Regal Black

when I see a girl I think is cute then I'll approach and start up a conversation or just a simple greeting and go from there.
You make it sound so easy.. what do you talk about with these girls?

And how do your greetings go? 

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Every day.
grin.gif

Girl:
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
...almost.
ohwell.gif
shut yo simpin *%@ up.

roll.gif

Every day.
grin.gif

Girl:
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
...almost.
ohwell.gif
you must approach ugly chicks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by classified

Every day.
grin.gif

Girl:
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
...almost.
ohwell.gif
thats mad corny son, compliments when u JUST found out her name? naaa g
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'd rather be corny then not have something to say at all. That's my approach game for a "woman" chicks on the other hand I rarely approach any of them.

Originally Posted by justcallmeeric

be a complete %%@%$%# and dont pay them an mind.. usually works ... they come to you cuz they curious lol

This or you gotta act like you're the only guy in the room.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Every day.
grin.gif

Girl:
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
...almost.
ohwell.gif
shut yo simpin *%@ up.
True...
tired.gif
Least I'm getting something.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Question. Do females nowadays respond to a guy that approaches her like this...

"Hi, I'm Steve." 'extends hand"

We had a big discussion about this at school. Most of the dudes were saying no, but females were like yeah they want that. Me personally, I usually get approached, play off of that, and flow from there, but other times, I just keep introduce myself, and the female acts like she's about to go to the gas chamber.
laugh.gif

I prefer meeting females situationally, that way we could talk or pop something off
because of commonalities, instead of one of us doing a double take. But then again,

if i'm ever approach, gotta follow thru with the vernacular 
glasses.gif

now that I am "locked down" booooo me....not very often....but I still talk to women when I am out, just to keep my game sharp.....

Pretty much whenever I get a chance..... its a good opportunity to refine my skills
laugh.gif

But:
A) The girl has to be at least decent looking, I ain't trying to intermingle with a 5 or something
smh.gif

B) I won't do it if I'm with my girlfriend
laugh.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

Rarely for me......

Although, there's this really cute girl that works at a local restaurant. Next time, if she's there, I'm makin a move.

Back
Top Bottom